Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.

Go down 
+32
Old Rider
motokid
rsteiger
michiko
Caldsy
wjfawb0
Thethirteenthone
emdavis197
RRM707
mollycbr123
hyperboarder
raymondhenson
Chrispy1200
deerHater
Carbomb
glorp
Corndogs
J.f
Arkmage
jkstehn
wanderingspirit
rmax
jaherbst
WRXR
donutbiker
Neonguy95
john92
1moreroad
bikepsych
zacharias
superbee24
vwsandman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vwsandman

vwsandman

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: T-Shirts anyone?   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Going to try this out as it seemed to be the most pain free way for all involved. I wanted to offer some t-shirts, and this is what I came up with:https://www.booster.com/sandmanparts?share=4281390438907220

If 20 people buy shirts, they get printed and shipped. I did my best to keep the costs as cheap as they would let me and still have a two color print on front and back with a nice quality T-shirt and have a wide variety of sizes for all.

Let me know if you guys have any questions, and as always, thanks for all the support!
Back to top Go down
emdavis197

emdavis197

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Just received my case saver & CS sprocket guard from Sandman. Very fast shipping! He also included installation tips, a business card, and a couple Jolly Ranchers to "sweeten" the deal. Very impressed with the quality so far (holding it in my hands). I'll share a pic tomorrow once I install it.

Thanks Sandman!

-Eric
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Last day for Tshirts!   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:23 am

https://www.booster.com/sandmanparts?share=4281390438907220

We still need sell 6 more t-shirts to have the shirts printed. Today is the last day for the Booster event, if you want a Sandman parts T-shirt, this is your last chance!

Thanks again for the support!

Ivan
Back to top Go down
Thethirteenthone

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Combo still available? Looking for black.
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:40 am

Thethirteenthone wrote:
Combo still available? Looking for black.

Yep, still available. Click on the website link to order. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Thethirteenthone

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:49 pm

Just ordered a complete setup in matte black, can't wait to get it on the bike!
Back to top Go down
Thethirteenthone

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:50 am

Got a delivery today! Stuff looks great and went on so easy I didn't even have a chance to open the first jolly rancher! Thanks for the quality product!
Back to top Go down
wjfawb0

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 9:50 am

I just placed an order also.  Very happy 
Back to top Go down
wjfawb0

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:39 am

And the parts came in yesterday. I'll get everything put on soon and post a pic.
Back to top Go down
wjfawb0

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:44 pm

A picture from today with the new guards on.

http://www.fawbush.org/images/2014_6_27_phototag/2014_6_27_phototag_3.JPG
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:00 am

just ordered a set today. Can't wait to get all my new parts and install on the bike! Oh the farkles are coming along nicely.
Back to top Go down
michiko

PostSubject: quality control   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:49 am

Hi, i have just recently purchased a case saver set and was disappointed to see that even with a 13 tooth sprocket on, the chain is hitting the case saver. The chain is adjusted within spec. One of the three reasons why i purchased your case saver set was so i could fit a 14t sprocket on but even with the stock 13 tooth it is hitting the saver. What should i do? Sometimes i can actually hear it while im driving. bit worrying!
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:46 am

michiko wrote:
Hi,  i have just recently purchased a case saver set and was disappointed to see that even with a 13 tooth sprocket on, the chain is hitting the case saver. The chain is adjusted within spec.  One of the three reasons why i purchased your case saver set was so i could fit a 14t sprocket on but even with the stock 13 tooth it is hitting the saver. What should i do? Sometimes i can actually hear it while im driving. bit worrying!

Are you sure you installed it correctly? I have been running a 14 tooth with a Sandman Case Saver with no issues for the last 7000 miles.

I know when I was putting mine on I got some bits backwards and was getting ready to bend some parts then I sent pic to him and he got right back with the correct installation sequence/orientation. Went on like a dream after that. Take a close look at the pics in this thread to verify your installation.
Back to top Go down
michiko

PostSubject: pretty sure   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:02 pm

as far as i can see, it only fits one way without considering doing any bending etc. yes im sure.
Back to top Go down
michiko

PostSubject: heres some photos   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:52 am

the first photo shows the damage made by the 13t and the 14t. the upper damage was made by the 13t and the lower damage was made by the 14 t that i have on now.
Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 Img_1112
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Just received my Case Saver... looks like quality work! Hard Candy Jolly Ranchers was the best part. Took me more time to eat one candy then it did to install the parts! Thanks again VWSandman!
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:15 pm

michiko wrote:
Hi,  i have just recently purchased a case saver set and was disappointed to see that even with a 13 tooth sprocket on, the chain is hitting the case saver. The chain is adjusted within spec.  One of the three reasons why i purchased your case saver set was so i could fit a 14t sprocket on but even with the stock 13 tooth it is hitting the saver. What should i do? Sometimes i can actually hear it while im driving. bit worrying!

michiko wrote:
as far as i can see, it only fits one way without considering doing any  bending etc. yes im sure.

michiko wrote:
the first photo shows the damage made by the 13t and the 14t. the upper damage was made by the 13t and the lower damage was made by the 14 t that i have on now.
Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 Img_1112

Ummm - what motorcycle model did you put this on? By any chance you you putting it on a wr250F

There's no way on a wr250r or wr250x for a chain to hit that case saver with a 13t sprocket.

Something is seriously wrong.
Either you got the wrong part, or you're putting the right part on the wrong bike.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
michiko

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 3:46 pm

no it s a wr250r. its on the right way and im not happy with the service i received. apparently i should use my sprocket and a screwdriver to lever it back during installation which i have done but it is still wearing the same way. considering withdrawing payment. not happy with the fit at all.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 4:54 pm

michiko wrote:
no it s a wr250r. its on the right way and im not happy with the service i received. apparently i should use my sprocket and a screwdriver to lever it back during installation which i have done but it is still wearing the same way. considering withdrawing payment. not happy with the fit at all.

Please take a picture of the part on your bike, and post it here in this thread.

I'm telling you something is wrong.

Hundreds of us have this part on our bikes and you're the only person to ever have an issue.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:06 am

I could be completely wrong here.. but it looks as though the Neoprene should have been on the other side and the case saver should have been reversed... then again it's a tight fit and wouldn't fit if it was reversed.. any pics with it on the bike? I installed mine last week and put almost 300kms since install and it's a perfect fit. can't imagine yours was made any differently then the other couple hundred made??
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 2:26 pm

michiko wrote:

motokid wrote:

Please take a picture of the part on your bike, and post it here in this thread.

Update please. amazon

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
michiko

PostSubject: pictures   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:42 am

here is a picture of it on my bike, as you can see, 13 tooth stock sprocket, and the arrow is where the chain is contacting the case saver
Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 Img_1211
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:07 am

From the angle the picture is taken, and with the outer piece (safety guard) still on bike, it looks like you have plenty of clearance.

I'm wondering if your chain is possibly too loose? dunno

Take that outer piece off, and try to get a more direct picture of the clearance, or lack of clearance.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:09 am

vwsandman wrote:
Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 Casesaver1[/url][/color][/b][/u]

Try to get a picture like this one above.

thumb

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
Old Rider

Old Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:32 pm

From what I see in your pic, spacing looks pretty normal. Something else going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next