Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.

Go down 
+32
Old Rider
motokid
rsteiger
michiko
Caldsy
wjfawb0
Thethirteenthone
emdavis197
RRM707
mollycbr123
hyperboarder
raymondhenson
Chrispy1200
deerHater
Carbomb
glorp
Corndogs
J.f
Arkmage
jkstehn
wanderingspirit
rmax
jaherbst
WRXR
donutbiker
Neonguy95
john92
1moreroad
bikepsych
zacharias
superbee24
vwsandman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Prime

Prime

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:36 pm

Just ordered my Freedom case saver and guard. Now if I can only make my mind up on gearing ughhh

Can't wait to install it! thumb
Back to top Go down
HiQ

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:22 pm

Nice... I ordered mine earlier last week. Just waiting on a tracking number, but I'm pretty pumped as well.
Back to top Go down
dicklane625

dicklane625

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:33 pm

I installed mine a couple weeks ago. Love the kit. A couple times I dropped into some mud up to the swing arm not realizing how soft/deep it was. I'm pretty impressed with the bikes ability to throttle out of the deep stuff. The only thing that really sucked is it packed the stock case guard full of mud. Wouldn't be able to clean the chain without pulling the guard. I haven't found anything that deep yea but the design of this casesaver opens it up and looks great. Ivan is quick with processing your order too. I ordered this three days after my pivot pegs but had it a day or two sooner.
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Christmas Gifts?   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 8:26 am

Hello,
Just a reminder that in order to get your kit made and shipped before Christmas, I ask that you please purchase before December 15th.

Thanks for all the support!

Safe journeys,
Ivan Sandoval
Back to top Go down
dicklane625

dicklane625

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:08 pm

michiko wrote:
the first photo shows the damage made by the 13t and the 14t. the upper damage was made by the 13t and the lower damage was made by the 14 t that i have on now.
Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 Img_1112

michiko wrote:
here is a picture of it on my bike, as you can see, 13 tooth stock sprocket, and the arrow is where the chain is contacting the case saver
Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 Img_1211

I was just looking through before posting a pic of the one I ordered in gold... I hope this doesn't discourage anyone from buying. It's simple to do the math and see he says the higher mark is from the 13t but points to the lower one that you can't see in the second pic. From the first pic the 13t was rubbing right under the first bend... Something happened there but it wasn't a quality defect from the manufacturer... Loose chain or missed the hole with a bolt, top on the 13t n bottom on the 14t. That would put the marks almost exactly where they are... Ivan at sandman makes a great product and ships fast.

Anyways here's the gold... No more mud packed sprocket guard! Goes with the gold forks rather nicely...

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 IMG_0174_zpsykvwwqvz
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Heel/chain guards now in stock!   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:18 pm

We now have a nice heel/chain guard in stock available in the same colors as the Freedom Guard and Case Saver.  Get a complete kit shipped with Case Saver, Freedom Sprocket Guard and Heel/chain Guard for $75 shipped in the USA. Already have the Case Saver and Freedom Sprocket Guard? Get the Heel/Chain guard for $30 plus shipping. Include new mounting hardware. Check the web site for more details!

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 35F75BD4-3688-48CB-8C68-0FD3FDC1EAB2

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 B93D58FA-3407-45F2-B9A0-8A2570716B7D
Back to top Go down
Jerry S

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Just got mine today, pretty sweet package.

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 20171215
Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 20171216
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Looking Good!   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 9:19 am

Thanks to all who have purchased over the years! We have a few new things as well. I don't post much but we have added an AIS removal kit, a swing arm mounted chain guard, and of course, we still have our Case Saver/Freedom sprocket guard kit. You can get more information on our web site here: Sandman Parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.   Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandman Parts WR250R/X parts for sale.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4