Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Empty
PostSubject: Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc.   Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Ok, finished setting up the bike for the Primm ride next weekend…..a few photos:

Threw a few extra $$ at Brooks to ship his new integrated taillight Fed-X with wrong color connectors so I could get the “butt-tuck-ectomy” finished this weekend……..I already had the rear end stripped when the Fed-X truck rolled up in the driveway…….therefore the install took all of 2 minutes……really…..it’s SO simple/plug and play……AWESOME set up Brooks – thanks (also very easy to program…..I like the chasing flash turn signal…..I don’t really care that it’s out of synch with the front signal……what’s important is that both are flashing/noticeable)…….

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Picture010

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Picture011

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Picture014

I’d been sitting on my Emerson Biguns rear rack until such time as I was ready to change out the rear light…….so I also installed the rear rack inclusive of the CNC’d insert my friend made for me to hold the Rotopax……sweet…..

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Picture015

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Picture016

I also played around with an old GPR bar Pad and inserted a metal plate into it to mount my GPS……now it’s low and centered……and the cut out in the pad allows easy access to the GPR control wheel…..

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Picture012

Also mounted some MSR Hand D-Flectors for winter riding…….they're big and fugly but the combo of these wind deflectors and heated grips oughta keep my hands warm when riding below………40 degrees Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Lol8........ (I don’t know how you guys ride at temps below 20 without heated gloves Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Eek7 )………had some black “Plasti-coat” left over from lining the engine guard per HF's suggestion……so I used it to spray paint the heat shield/side panels……

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Picture018

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Picture019

Hoping this sticker gets me additional accessIntegrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Lol8

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Picture013

Trademark "Crawdad Racing" graphics should arrive Wed (see Avatar).........slowest Racing Team in town Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. 93746 (inside joke with my kids/friends who say I ride too damn slow......whatever Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Lol )
Back to top Go down
WRRSam

WRRSam

PostSubject: Re: Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc.   Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 pm

WOW those handguards are huge.
The plastic grip is a good idea but I have a few questions about it.
1. Will it scrach off when dropped?
2. Does it give good grip on the side panels?
3. Will it peel off?
Thanks thumb
Back to top Go down
jimrobinette

PostSubject: Re: Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc.   Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Chris,

Love the butt-tuck. Can't wait for mine. Glad to hear it was easy.

Jim
Back to top Go down
Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc.   Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:28 pm

WRRSam wrote:

The plastic grip is a good idea but I have a few questions about it.
1. Will it scrach off when dropped?
2. Does it give good grip on the side panels?
3. Will it peel off?
Thanks thumb

Only one way to find out Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Icon_scratch .......I'll let ya know how it held up after the ride next weekend Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. 729626 .......I have some black 09 "X" side panels on order (they're only ~$16 ea) as well as 09 "X" black fork guards.......just screwing around with these stock (formerly white) panels.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc.   Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Integrated rear light/Biguns Rack/Rotopax/etc.
Page 1 of 1