Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Zeta Carbon Frame Guards

Go down 
+2
X-Racer
Chrispy1200
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

Zeta Carbon Frame Guards Empty
PostSubject: Zeta Carbon Frame Guards   Zeta Carbon Frame Guards EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Anyone try them / have any pics ? Comments ?

http://www.zeta-racing.com/zcarbon/frame_guard/index.html

http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop?action=category&cat_id=119&offset=20
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Carbon Frame Guards   Zeta Carbon Frame Guards EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Didn't before for the WR. Ordered now. I have a set on my CRF, and they look cool and do provide protection for the reservoir - Which has a lot of value as I somehow managed to break the plastic mount once with my boot.

...but otherwise it's one of those things you don't really think about because you don't really feel them when riding.
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Carbon Frame Guards   Zeta Carbon Frame Guards EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:02 pm

i like the chain guide. wish they had the swingarm guide too. where are the prices though?
Back to top Go down
jacque372

jacque372

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Carbon Frame Guards   Zeta Carbon Frame Guards EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:59 am

i just saw them on the bike at the cleveland cycle show they looked great and all the parts at the wheeling cycle booth looked awesome
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Z Carbo parts at Langston racing as well   Zeta Carbon Frame Guards EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Langston racing has the Z-carbon stuff for the WR250R/X and they have great service and as much as I hate to say it cheaper prices and less expensive shipping than Wheeling Cycle Supply...and Forrest is great to deal with...just costs more...YRMV

Just ordered my frame guards and some axle blocks to help with my R <--> X wheel swaps, only $128 shipped for both items...pretty good price IMHO... Zeta Carbon Frame Guards 525406
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Installed!   Zeta Carbon Frame Guards EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Zeta Carbon Frame Guards P1060058
Zeta Carbon Frame Guards P1060059
Zeta Carbon Frame Guards P1060063
Zeta Carbon Frame Guards P1060066
Zeta Carbon Frame Guards P1060068

These are well made and fit pretty good, I really like the right hand side, the left could be a little tighter fitting, but it is pretty good none the less. I like em!
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Carbon Frame Guards   Zeta Carbon Frame Guards EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:13 am

vwsandman wrote:
These are well made and fit pretty good, I really like the right hand side, the left could be a little tighter fitting, but it is pretty good none the less. I like em!

I know this is a slightly old post. But, I was thinking of getting these and... About the left side, any chance that the left side panel goes over the recessed area of the frame guard for a tighter fit? So that way the frame guard isn't in the way when you go to remove the side panel. Anyone else have these yet?
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Zeta carbon   Zeta Carbon Frame Guards EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:30 am

That is what I thought when I installed them as well...the carbon is pretty stiff and I am pretty sure I installed it this way as it fit the best in this way. No real need to get in there on the road or trail...and it all comes off pretty easy....I think the panel comes off with the zeta in place....
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Carbon Frame Guards   Zeta Carbon Frame Guards EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:46 am

That's cool. Thanks. I might have to pick up a pair. I wish they had the full carbon line back when I bought up all the billet zeta stuff. GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Carbon Frame Guards   Zeta Carbon Frame Guards EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:31 pm

I just installed a set of these. Beautiful fit. I like 'em. thumb I wish they were available when I bought the bike. They would have kept the frame nice and pretty because they cover almost all the rub marks that are there now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeta Carbon Frame Guards   Zeta Carbon Frame Guards Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeta Carbon Frame Guards
Page 1 of 1