Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Daly City Police in California using the WR250R

Go down 
+2
turboedmsp
V4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
V4

Daly City Police in California using the WR250R Empty
PostSubject: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:34 pm

wings

Long time lurker on both ADV and this site. Great forum and a wealth of info. Thanks to the usual suspects for taking time providing much experience with the bike, aftermarket products, etc.

Just wanted to let you know that the Daly City police think the WR250R is such a great bike that now they're using it for their patrol bikes.

]Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 3
Back to top Go down
turboedmsp

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 454776

oh and where is daly city??
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:16 pm

San Francisco. Pics would be good. My bro works there for the city. Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 93746

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:18 pm

that is sweet!!!! i want that job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:51 pm

I need to see proof that they are riding the R2
Back to top Go down
slolane

slolane

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:44 am

That is awesome, I would love to see pics.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 am

Confirmed. I talked to them and they have 2 of them that they use. I will be getting pics sent to me hopefully some time today and will post as soon as I get them. Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 61865

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:44 pm

you are awsome shewolf!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skeandhu

Skeandhu

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Photo from the OP is below. I guess the forum just didn't like the original link:

Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 4441515712_3b64985ac0

I copied & moved it to Flickr for convenience... enjoy. thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Here's more from Officer Pezzola:
Daly City Police in California using the WR250R DCP1

Daly City Police in California using the WR250R DCP2

Daly City Police in California using the WR250R DCP3

If you look on pic 2, you can see the strobies above the signal lights, and the siren under the fairing in pic 1. Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 61865

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Thats pretty cool. I wonder if they would mess with all of us with all our modded bikes?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:59 pm

I've asked him a slew of questions pertaining to the bike, so hopefully I'll be able to get some interesting facts. Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 61865

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:52 pm

This guy's pretty cool. Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 851577 They use the bikes for the bigger apartment complexes for alley ways and stairwells to catch burglars. They find it's much more maneuverable than the Harley Road Kings they use, in traffic or sidewalks. Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 810411

Skeandhu

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:13 pm

SheWolf wrote:
This guy's pretty cool. Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 851577 They use the bikes for the bigger apartment complexes for alley ways and stairwells to catch burglars. They find it's much more maneuverable than the Harley Road Kings they use, in traffic or sidewalks. Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 810411

Nice!
I wonder if they would be sympathetic, then, when they find another WRR cruising the alleyways and stairwells... Peace YAM

LOL!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Maybe if you fall off your bike and cry... Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 851577

Skeandhu

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Wouldn't be the first time. cry

LOL
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

MeefZah

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Sweet!

Do you have pics of the swithces that control the lights / sirens?

What sort of gear, especially helmet, do they wear?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:18 am

Heya Meef! Daly City Police in California using the WR250R 61865 I'm still waiting to hear back from the guy with those questions. He's been busy but said he'd get back to me as soon as he could.

PostSubject: Re: Daly City Police in California using the WR250R   Daly City Police in California using the WR250R Empty

Back to top Go down

Daly City Police in California using the WR250R
Page 1 of 1