Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
migrant

Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant? Empty
PostSubject: Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant?   Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Looking to buy a WRR and would go out of California if I knew they were compliant with our emissions standard. We have a law that if an out-of-state bike has less than 7500 miles it is OK to get registered in California if it meets the standard. It should say on a frame sticker either "49 state" or "California emissions blah blah...".

Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
migrant

PostSubject: Re: Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant?   Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Just saw my answer on ADV Rider, California bikes are different than the other states'.
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant?   Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Us Californian's are pretty much different from people in other states... :)

When you get it, let me know. I'm up there all the time riding Hollister and Tahoe.
Back to top Go down
A66auto

PostSubject: Re: Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant?   Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Im in Sacramento, where are you guys at?
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant?   Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Newport Beach...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant?   Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are all WR250R bikes California emissions compliant?
Page 1 of 1