Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Shifter pedal adjustment

Go down 
+7
Jäger
Midnite171
Chrispy1200
SheWolf
motokid
mattf
albrecht194
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
marty

marty

Shifter pedal adjustment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifter pedal adjustment   Shifter pedal adjustment - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:50 pm

bumping this just to say that i used to make wd-40 flame throwers as a kid. just light the plastic red tube and have at it! thumb
Back to top Go down
mossman626

PostSubject: Re: Shifter pedal adjustment   Shifter pedal adjustment - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Chrispy1200 wrote:
Slightly on / off topic but I just finished adjusting mine the other day to lower it. The way the bolt has to go in to the shifter, you go only rotate it one more spline down from factory. If you go two splines down from factory, I don't think you will be able to clear the bolt to the frame when you try to install the bolt. As it was, I had to rotate the shifter to get the bolt in.

I'm gonna have to take a closer look at it but this could be a problem if I want to go down another notch...........

I had that problem with my quad once, try moving the shifter lever it self to get more clearance, its a pain but if it makes shifting easier its worth it. thumb
good luck
Back to top Go down
jbl1440

PostSubject: Shift lever adjustment   Shifter pedal adjustment - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Is it an allen wrench you use to remove the pinch bolt? Do you know what size?
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: Shifter pedal adjustment   Shifter pedal adjustment - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 am

In general, for heavy-duty use, these

Shifter pedal adjustment - Page 2 00910044000-1?hei=600&wid=600&op_sharpen=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0

are better than these

Shifter pedal adjustment - Page 2 518px-Allen_keys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifter pedal adjustment   Shifter pedal adjustment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shifter pedal adjustment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2