Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

fork stickers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PQRS...

PQRS...

fork - fork stickers Empty
PostSubject: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:30 am

the roads im usually riding on have a bit of gravel on them, so ive been getting lots of small chips all over the front of my bike. usually because the person in front of me is lifting them up and im running into em! i have the helmet cam, so i like to be at the back of the pack to see the action.
well my fork tubes have gotten a few small dings, so i decided i needed some protection....
i went to cycle gear and got some kyb fork stickers and stuck em on. wings
they went on fairly easy and i think they look great!

whatcha think?
fork - fork stickers DSCF0006
fork - fork stickers DSCF0020

i got the carbon fiber look with white letters.. obviously. thumb

so no more chips on my fork tubes!
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

PostSubject: Re: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Looks good, keep us posted on how they work.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Those look really flashy!! I like em! thumb

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Nice idea. But a bit too flashy for me. I wonder if anyone makes something like that in just plain clear?
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:27 pm

eeek Damn. Those are good stickers. People are gonna be fooled thinking that is REAL carbon fiber. Like mwaky, I too would like to know if they come in a clear format. No doubt Shewolf will tell us where to find those stickers.
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:32 pm

The Wolf knows all!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:55 pm

He got them from Cycle Gear. I can get em' thru the bike shop. thumb

Clear KYB decals

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Sweeeeet!!!!! bow
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:00 am

Nice, but I meant totally clear (no logo)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:09 am

If you want clear plastic Mark, go to an auto parts shop and get that plastic that covers the euro-style headlights for cars to stop them from cracking/chipping. That stuff is bulletproof. Just a thought. thumb

PQRS...

PostSubject: Re: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 pm

they also make a clear with black letters... i almost went that route.
http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop?action=category&cat_id=121
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fork stickers   fork - fork stickers Empty

Back to top Go down

fork stickers
Page 1 of 1