Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

what are some good frame sliders...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NorgeWR2X

what are some good frame sliders...? Empty
PostSubject: what are some good frame sliders...?   what are some good frame sliders...? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:27 pm

hi there so i'm starting to wheelie and i just want to be safe. what are some good protection devices for the bodywork? how are those t-rex ones? http://t-rex-racing.com/N100.jpg seems like it won't work with a skid plate. what are my choices here? thanks a lot guys.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: what are some good frame sliders...?   what are some good frame sliders...? EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Get a hold of this guy.
https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/wrr-x-pictures-f4/radedgex-wr250x-supermoto-t2129.htm
Looks like he'd be the guy to PM in regards to what you're looking for. what are some good frame sliders...? 61865
Also, here's a skid plate that WILL work with what you're looking for as well.
https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/oh-those-sweet-mods-f5/cheap-alternative-for-a-skid-plate-t1887.htm#17408

Dark

PostSubject: Re: what are some good frame sliders...?   what are some good frame sliders...? EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:34 pm

I've got an Evo something skid plate that looks similar to what SheWolf posted except it's all metal, black, covers the entire lower engine, and has a hole for the drain. I'd be willing to sell it as I have been looking to get the larger ones that don't work with sliders.
Back to top Go down
NorgeWR2X

PostSubject: Re: what are some good frame sliders...?   what are some good frame sliders...? EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Dark wrote:
I've got an Evo something skid plate that looks similar to what SheWolf posted except it's all metal, black, covers the entire lower engine, and has a hole for the drain. I'd be willing to sell it as I have been looking to get the larger ones that don't work with sliders.

got a pic?
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: what are some good frame sliders...?   what are some good frame sliders...? EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:55 am

NorgeWR2X wrote:
Dark wrote:

got a pic?

No yet but I'll get one for you along with the brand.
Back to top Go down
Dark

Dark

PostSubject: Re: what are some good frame sliders...?   what are some good frame sliders...? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:54 am

It's made by Evotech performance.

Here's a picture of the natural aluminum one from their site
what are some good frame sliders...? Ext_sumpguardWR

The details:
CNC machined from lightweight Aluminium. Fits in seconds using existing mountings. All stainless steel fittings supplied. Completes the appearance of your bike and offers protection to the lower engine cases.Available in Satin powder coated Black or natural Aluminium.
$65 new + shipping

I need to do some browsing before I sell, the wider plates will interfere with the turbo kit so I'll almost certainly have to modify it but if I can find a suitable replacement I'll gladly sell this one.

If you don't feel like waiting you should definitely check them out, it's a fantastic piece!
http://www.evotech-performance.com/acatalog/radiator_guards_6937.html
Back to top Go down
NorgeWR2X

PostSubject: Re: what are some good frame sliders...?   what are some good frame sliders...? EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:46 am

thanks a lot thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are some good frame sliders...?   what are some good frame sliders...? Empty

Back to top Go down

what are some good frame sliders...?
Page 1 of 1