Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WRXR

WRXR

Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders Empty
PostSubject: Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders   Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:03 pm

I am looking to buy the T-Rex Axle & Frame sliders and thought I might see if there would be any interest in a group purchase.
T-Rex racing would offer a group discount, but they would need the quantity in order to get a price.

The regular price for front axle, rear axle and frame sliders is US $94.95.

Here is a link to the product. Works for all years WR250, however not with a skid plate that has the side wings (well you could trim them down).

http://t-rex-racing.com/catalog.php?category=88

Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders N100COMBOL

Condition = New
Brand = T-Rex Racing
Color = Black
Material = Delrin acetal
NO CUT or plastic fairings modification required
Fit Models = Yamaha WR250X (all years)
Yamaha WR250X = Yamaha WR250X front & rear axle and frame sliders (one LHS and one RHS). The sliders are made of Delrin Acetal plastic-An engineering thermoplastic with good strength, wear resistance and dimensional stability. It is more dimensionally stable than Nylon and used in many industrial ball bearing and friction reducing applications. The bolt is made of solid stainless steel. Rest assured that you are getting the best material commercially available.
Back to top Go down
onelove

onelove

PostSubject: Re: Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders   Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:19 am

I would be interested in that group buy. How many orders do we need to get this discount? Also what would the discount be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders   Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:02 am

I'm interested but will it fit a WRR?  Also, do we have any pictures of them mounted up?  
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders   Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Possibly interested. Pricing will be determining factor.

Back to top Go down
xy500

PostSubject: Re: Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders   Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:56 am

i'm interested, if this is still going ahead
Back to top Go down
Peterbuilt

Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Re: Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders   Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 am

I have this set...

The longer sliders that protect near the engine on mine, one side is slightly bent from a very slow low side(like 1-2mph max)

I tried straightening it out.. It appears that the steel insert in the slider has been cocked sideways in the Delrin..

I'm not saying not to get these.. I'm just saying that if you plan to use these a lot.. Look for a more durable part..

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders   Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders Empty

Back to top Go down

Group Purchase on T-Rex Axle and Frame sliders
Page 1 of 1