Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Hertz
lukachuki
Matty
YZEtc
inspector
SheWolf
Midnite171
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:35 pm

I know what you guys are thinking....... "Oh noooooooo, WTF are THESE graphics gonna be like THIS time!!!???"

SO........ do you guys want to see a picture of the completed templates or do you want to wait to see em on the bike when it's done???

Let me know!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:48 pm

I wanna see! Yes yes yes!! Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 525406

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Sing it....Anticipation....Carly Simon style. Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:28 pm

We can never know about the grafix to come
But we think about them
anyway, yay
And I wonder if it's gonna look cool now
Or just yawning on another day

Anticipation, anticipation
Is
makin' me sweat
I don't wanna regret'

And I tell you how easy
it is to screw it up
And how wrong the last colors were to me
But
I, I have the feeling it'll be much better now
When I was thinkin'
about how right this time will be

Anticipation, anticipation
Is
makin' me grunt
Now I wanna punt

And tomorrow it will look so much better
I'm no prophet and I don't know your ways
So
I'll try and envision what it is that you did
And your bike will now be happy for the rest of its days

Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 810411

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Oh SheWolf, you are TOO funny!!!

But come on, admit it..... after seeing what I did to my WRR a few weeks ago (made it flamin' hot), you KNOW you are at least a little bit curious to see what I came up with for our bike now! Admit it!!! Did I go with skulls and crossbones? Did I go with a dragon and a medieval warrior? Maybe I just went with different color flames? Retro? Flowers and butterflies?

Well, NO to all of those but I did start with a basic cool design and threw on some logos and yamahas here and there. And hey, you went with the Monster graphics so you know where I'm coming from wanting to stand apart from the "Pack". I AM a Lone Wolf at heart. (SHIT! That's the theme I should have went with!!!) Oh well.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Curious is an understatement. Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 93746 This wolf wants to see!! Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 89954
Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! Fenrir10

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Well, you asked for it:

Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! Kit_WR_Hyper
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Dude...that looks sick! Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 61865 Nicely done! Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 379944

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Yeah, I need to see that on the bike. Looks hawt!
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:51 am

Mucho better. :)
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:11 am

Yeah, I think these graphix are a much better decision, on my part this time around. I gotta hand it to Kyle at 4MX for helping me with this kit. He didn't even have the templates for our bike, so he went to the Yamaha dealer and drew/traced the templates from an WRR on the Yamaha show room floor, and then scanned it into the computer. I told him what and where I wanted things and he sent me a couple proofs. I had to add a couple things and tweak a couple others and he emailed me the pics after every change until they were perfect and then I gave him the go ahead to print. HOPEFULLY I will get them by Friday and I can lay to rest (or burn) my flame graphix!
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:36 am

YZEtc wrote:

Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! Lol was thinking the exact samething.
Back to top Go down
lukachuki

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:51 am

YZEtc wrote:

This post wins the understatement of the day award! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:54 am

I'm glad y'all are proud of me now. I'll post pics when bike is dressed.
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 379944 much better.
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Nice grafix... For sure. How much did thewhole kit run ya?
Shewolf where did you order/get your monter grafix kit from so far I think yours is the best haha I am thinking about getting me one(how much did yours run shewolf)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:43 pm

I got mine thu Alan at Ride Industries. It ran me around $250, but IMO it was well worth it because he uses thick vinyl that is super tough. I have yet have mine rip or tear when it's been dumped. Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 61865 You typically get 3 colors (mine has 5), but he can do more and he can do anything up you want. Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 619190

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Can somebody tell me why they'd want to advertise for a company and pay for it to boot?

Why put more FmF logos, or Monster drink logos, or Acme logos on your bike if they are not paying you to do that?

Just asking. I personally don't get why I would pay my own money to advertise for some other company.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:51 pm

I went with mine because I saw a pic of an X that had a Monster setup made by Factory FX, (which they no longer make because of copyright) and thought it looked kickass. I don't care if I'm not getting paid because of free advertising, but I sure get lots of looks and comments on it. It's flashy, and that's what I was going for. Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 163123

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Guess I'm what you might call a minimalist then. Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 500735

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:24 pm

One with beer, I might add. Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 93746 Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! 61865

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:33 am

First off, this whole kit cost me $189. If you remember the flame kit, that cost me $124. You get what you pay for. The flames were 14mil thick and the new vinyl will be 18mil. MUCH thicker than the paper thin stock graphics that ripped the first time I dumped.

As far as "advertising" with the logos,,,, I like to let people know what products I like and use. Same reason I wear New England Patriots shirts (that could be another debate for another thread). When I see a kickass bike whether it be dirt or street, I want to know what aftermarket parts are being used. Instead of asking the rider "Dude, nice pipe! What kind is it?" most of the time you can just look for the logo somewhere on the bike and then you'll know. I have had FMF pipes on all my bikes and I stand behind their products so I don't mind letting people know that's what I'm running. And when my tricked out motocross bike blows your stock bike away, maybe if you had some of the products I'm using on your bike, you might be able to keep up a little easier.

Hey with my flame kit, there were NO logos, not even a Yamaha!
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:00 pm

Allright $250 for your she wolf.
So how do/did you like the flamed $59 grafics kit? Was it worth it?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:17 pm

$250 CAD, not US.

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Actually it was $124 for the flame graphics. It just didn't look quite right on my WRR. Maybe on a motocross bike it would have been better. I like the blue and black of our bike so these graphics are much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!   Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnites new graphics kit has been ordered!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next