Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Wrr in the Kootenays

Go down 
+2
SheWolf
D-Rail
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Rail

D-Rail

New Wrr in the Kootenays Empty
PostSubject: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:53 pm

New to the bike
Newer to forums,Guess I should have done this before.Thanx in advance for all the info and ideas relating to these bikes.Good things def come in small packages."Ais "mod referring to the airbox thread ? New Wrr in the Kootenays 204616
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:12 pm

AIS is separate from the airbox mod. Hey next time you're headed to the Okanagan let me know. New Wrr in the Kootenays 61865

D-Rail

PostSubject: Jagers got dope pics (Dog lovers run the world)   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Done deal
Just bought this unit over in Kelowna.I will be in touch when I bite into these mods .Thanx fer the reply. New Wrr in the Kootenays 379944
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:25 pm

Did you get it from Charles? New Wrr in the Kootenays 810411

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:10 pm

* watching conversation like a tennis game and wondering where the Kootenays and Okatagans are * New Wrr in the Kootenays 163123

Hey "D"...
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Hmmm...lessee...it's been called the Hawaii of Canada cause of the awesome weather we get...but you sure wouldn't know it with all this rain coming down lately. New Wrr in the Kootenays 490865

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:36 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 am

welcome...
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 am

Maybe it is the Hilo side of the big isle of Hawai'i where it rains all the time ! * silly smile * New Wrr in the Kootenays 29721
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:05 am

I blame my neighbor. He keeps washing his truck. New Wrr in the Kootenays 724854

D-Rail

PostSubject: Soaked   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:44 am

Did about 80 km last night.Hardest rain ive been in in on two wheels in my life.Got the last one they had on the westside,Colin no bullshit Hustler.What a great name ,I always wanted to change mine to like,Rick Stryker or Max Power......Hugh Chardon might have some perks ...I better get some work done.Love the site and thanx for the hospitality. New Wrr in the Kootenays Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Haha the Crooked Toothed Bastard sold it to you? I know Colin, he used to own an X and sold it. Said it turned him into a real dick when he rode it. I'm like 45 minutes from that dealer, same side of the lake. New Wrr in the Kootenays 61865

D-Rail

PostSubject: Re: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Nice
It must be fun to be a millionaire.Pretty uptown neighbourhood.Goin out again tonite rain or shine. New Wrr in the Kootenays 613970
Back to top Go down
ekahwaty

ekahwaty

PostSubject: Welcome   New Wrr in the Kootenays EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Glad to have you join us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Wrr in the Kootenays   New Wrr in the Kootenays Empty

Back to top Go down

New Wrr in the Kootenays