Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
motodorko

Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it?   Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:19 pm

I'm about to buy one of these bikes but I'm curious to see the guts... If you have a pic of your bike without the sidepanels and shrouds on it, I'd appreciate a post. Mostly I'm curious about what's hidden by the sidepanels... Even a description of this would be helpful to me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it?   Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:25 pm

This might help, some pics on first page:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329337
Back to top Go down
motodorko

PostSubject: Thanks a bunch.   Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Sure is a lot of junk in there... I can see the cut off tool getting some work soon.

And DeerHater, I'm jealous of your 675. Are you liking it?
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it?   Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:06 pm

motodorko wrote:
And DeerHater, I'm jealous of your 675. Are you liking it?

Love it! Send me a PM if you want to know anything specific - I've already talked about it 'off topic' a few times here on the WR forum.
Back to top Go down
xcel

xcel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it?   Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi Moto:

Another... Yamaha WR250X Adventure Touring Project - “East to West”

Good Luck with your own WR250X project!

Wayne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it?   Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a picture of a WR250X without the plastic on it?
Page 1 of 1