Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Beautiful White Plastic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shortbus

Beautiful White Plastic Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful White Plastic   Beautiful White Plastic EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:16 am

If you clicked on this thread with the hopes of seeing a 2008 WR250R cloaked in all white plastic while the clouds part, angels start singing and the sun glistens off of the bike. droooool
Well sorry......

But that is my dream as well.
So does anyone know where I can by an all white plastic kit? I have fount the all Black kits but just not the white like those lucky limeys in the UK got.
I have the stock blue/white plastic on my 250r but the more I think about it the more I want to do it in solid white.
I'm sure one of you freaks out there did this mod at some point. So share the secret (and pics)
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful White Plastic   Beautiful White Plastic EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:07 am

Shortbus wrote:
So does anyone know where I can by an all white plastic kit?

Try these guys.
http://www.powersedge.com/

Also, check out this thread.

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/oh-those-sweet-mods-f5/from-blue-to-white-t2416.htm?highlight=white+plastic

And please let us know how you make out - with pics. I wouldn't mind doing same.
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: White plastic   Beautiful White Plastic EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:58 pm

All the white plastics can be ordered online form various OEM parts dealers or your local dealer. Just have them order plastic for the 2010 WR250X as it comes with white plastic.

FWIW I have brand new all white front fender for sale if any of you are interested. I did not like the look with the blue plastic. I added the white headlight surround and the white rear fender and thought the front would look good in white as well, wrong. So it is for sale.
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful White Plastic   Beautiful White Plastic EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:19 pm

how much??
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: front fender   Beautiful White Plastic EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:06 pm

It would be $25 shipped, but it might be sold, your next in line if it does not sell.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful White Plastic   Beautiful White Plastic EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Beautiful White Plastic 03076081000?hei=248&wid=248&op_sharpen=1&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0

Cheapest way to white plastic.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Shortbus

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful White Plastic   Beautiful White Plastic EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Awesome, Thanks for all the replys to that.

So just to be clear, The white plastic on a 2010 WR250X will fit the 2008 WR250R with out any problem?

It will be some time down the road before I get this done (3 months at the most)
When the whole transformation is complete I'll be sure to post pictures for you guys.
It was something I was going to do over the colder months while I'm not riding (as much)

I can't seem to bring myself to hit that nice blue plastic with a can of spray paint. maybe if the bike was a bit older and had some wear on it I probably wouldn't think twice about it.

Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful White Plastic   Beautiful White Plastic EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Fender sold!

No changes in the plastic, so any color will fit any WR250R/X
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful White Plastic   Beautiful White Plastic EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Shortbus wrote:

I can't seem to bring myself to hit that nice blue plastic with a can of spray paint. maybe if the bike was a bit older and had some wear on it I probably wouldn't think twice about it.

Dude - it's a dirt bike. It's gonna get banged up a bit. It should be dirty or you don't deserve to have it.
If the paint gets dinged you can just sand it a little and repaint. Every winter you can put on a fresh coat.

It's awesome. My white front fender looks as good as the day I painted it.

Beautiful White Plastic DSCN1130

Beautiful White Plastic DSCN1171

Beautiful White Plastic DSCN1262

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful White Plastic   Beautiful White Plastic Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful White Plastic