Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My neighbors think I am crazy now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cannon

cannon

My neighbors think I am crazy now. Empty
PostSubject: My neighbors think I am crazy now.   My neighbors think I am crazy now. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Last edited by cannon on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Farmer17

Farmer17

PostSubject: Re: My neighbors think I am crazy now.   My neighbors think I am crazy now. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:56 pm

lurk that made me laugh a bit. good exercise though;)
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: My neighbors think I am crazy now.   My neighbors think I am crazy now. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Well, I think you're a bit crazy too. Very happy

Be careful how hard you exercise that dawg. He was looking pretty tuckered.

I knew someone that liked to ride is mountain bike while taking the dogs for a run. That lasted until one of them went in front of the wheel. While he had two casts on two broken arms I fixed up his bike for him, but he didn't want me to wipe the blood off. That way he'd have a reminder not to do it again.

Mainly though, you can limp along on a buggered knee, but most of us need our hands to make a living. I can't imagine riding a bike without gloves to protect my hands if I fall. eeek

Nice lookin' dawg though!

Back to top Go down
cannon

cannon

PostSubject: Re: My neighbors think I am crazy now.   My neighbors think I am crazy now. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:03 am

I keep a close eye on him. He is the biggest pampered pet you could ever meet, as evidenced by his new pumpkin sweater. baldy It was only down and up our hill. Then off the leash to tucker himself out at his own pace. Believe me, when he is tired he stops and watches me ride back and forth while he sits in the grass. He loves the bike though, and goes crazy when I start it up.

I am aware that dogs can hurt themselves to keep up with their owners when distances get long or runs get too intense. I would not let that happen.

I started him with bicycles as well. It is great exercise for the dog. It takes time to train them not to go in front of the wheel, but it can be done if you are consistent with the training.

As for me, I wear full gear when I ride anywhere, but I was only going running speed, on our hill, so I figured it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: My neighbors think I am crazy now.   My neighbors think I am crazy now. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:29 pm

pretty cool, i take our weimerainer ( scratch spelling on that) out on the mountain bike for runs. Good thing she didnt give a good yank on that leash! I came close to biffing it when mine took immediate left while running her hahaha
Back to top Go down
cannon

cannon

PostSubject: Re: My neighbors think I am crazy now.   My neighbors think I am crazy now. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Those are great looking dogs!

I trained him with a short leash on the bicycle, not enough leash to cross over. With my previous dog, I taught him commands to turn right or left, this one is smart, but he just doesn't get all that 'right' and 'left' stuff. droooool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My neighbors think I am crazy now.   My neighbors think I am crazy now. Empty

Back to top Go down

My neighbors think I am crazy now.
Page 1 of 1