Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Canada

Go down 
+13
Evol
Cody1771
claxx
dnf
WRXR
deerHater
Medski
Jäger
SpiritWolf15
Chrispy1200
ZED
SheWolf
YamWOW!
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Canada   Canada EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:06 am

Meet other riders from Canada. thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:15 am

Woo sweet! thumb Thanks big guy!! bow

ZED

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:55 am

Canada you say? How shocking!
Do they actually ride up there? I thought they travelled everywhere by dog team.
Very happy

thumb I'm sure there are lots of other Canadian WR folks around here. I know of at least three in the Calgary area and a few in B.C. Where the heck is everyone?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:24 am

Take off yer toque, you hoser. freaky poser2

Chrispy1200

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Kanuckstan ? dutch

Montreal here. beavis
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:43 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Take off yer toque, you hoser. freaky poser2
Take off eh?!?

Chrispy1200 wrote:
Kanuckstan ? dutch

Montreal here. beavis
Howdy there Chrispy.

Now, what is the correct grammer here. I guess if it's Kanuckistan, then we all must be Kanuckistanni? scratch
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:46 pm

*brings out her turban and camel* wink

SpiritWolf15

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:21 am

SheWolf wrote:
*brings out her turban and camel* wink

poser2

Kanuckistan... Classic X3

Uh as for meet ups, there the Orca Run coming up, and after that there is the Dead Zone and loose screw
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:59 am

I've never managed to make it out for any of those DSBC events. They tend to be held out on the coast which is a ways from here. I tend to spend my time in the Kootenays.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:33 am

Loose Screw is in Kamloops, Zed. I'll be in that one, and Dead Zone is in Spence's Bridge.

SpiritWolf15

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:17 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Loose Screw is in Kamloops, Zed. I'll be in that one, and Dead Zone is in Spence's Bridge.

I'm trying for both >;3
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:56 pm

scratch hmmm... I was thinking they were out on the coast. scratch
Maybe I will finally be able to make it to a meet after all. I'll have to see how plans work out.
After all, I'm just an exiled B.C.er. Hopefully not for life though. Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 am

Dude, if you're in the area you can always give me a holler. Vernon's just over the Monashees. thumb

ZED

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:33 am

Cool. thumb
We often head out on a loop over Grey Creek Pass and then up the 31 to Revelstoke on nice weekends.
We ended up through Vernon several times last season although mostly on the Street bikes.

Currently I'm wanting to see signs of spring or summer or something that means bikes will be more appropriate than snowmobiles. GAHHHH Then we can start actually planning our Westward wanderings...
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:51 pm

I sold my 600 in August. I seem to have WAY more fun on the R², but nonetheless I'll still ride with my streeter buddies. thumb

ZED

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Fitting content for the Canada thread   Canada EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:52 am

I snowed again yesterday, but it's looking bright and sunny so far today. thumb

If I promise not to think too hard about washing the little bugger, can we please have good weather this weekend? Please, please, please! bow
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:03 am

Supposed to be like this all the way thru till Thursday next week. 27º by Tuesday! cheers

SpiritWolf15

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm

I've been kicking this idea around for a bit, A cross Canada Motorcycle and Aviation museum motorcycle rally, starting and ending in Victoria BC, taking in all the vintage and historic bikes and planes along with the sights our great nation has to offer.

It's only an idea, it'll need support vehicles and stuff... better planning... Street tires are probably a must... but hey, it's an idea right? =3

Possible Route?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:59 pm

That would be an incredible trip...and no doubt pricy. Ok, need to win the 6-49... freaky

SpiritWolf15

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:12 am

SheWolf wrote:
That would be an incredible trip...and no doubt pricy. Ok, need to win the 6-49... freaky

It's an idea... I'm thinking it'd be something for multiple bike groups to do, like a canadian version of sturgis >;3
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:09 am

Interesting idea. Could be fun. A couple of questions/comments/points for discission:
1. Would we have to cross the prairies, or could we just do the west? (I already consider myself as being to far East)

2. Maybe a BC, AB (western), and Pacific NorthWest U.S. tour of said avro museums. Not all Canadian, granted, but the spruce goose is worth seeing. eeek We'll be back down in Oregon again this August.

3. Support vehicles?!? I only tend to use a support vehicle if I'm off-roading for an extended period and want easy access to fuel and water without weighing the bike down. scratch
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:17 am

ZED wrote:
Interesting idea. Could be fun. A couple of questions/comments/points for discission:
1. Would we have to cross the prairies, or could we just do the west? (I already consider myself as being to far East)

2. Maybe a BC, AB (western), and Pacific NorthWest U.S. tour of said avro museums. Not all Canadian, granted, but the spruce goose is worth seeing. eeek We'll be back down in Oregon again this August.

3. Support vehicles?!? I only tend to use a support vehicle if I'm off-roading for an extended period and want easy access to fuel and water without weighing the bike down. scratch

A support vehicle is nice to have, spare gas... parts, food. It's not required but it's nice.

I kinda like your idea Zed, who knows, this may be the start of the formation of a plan
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:28 am

You might want to incorporate some DS in there too Rob. I'm not talking "A" or "B" class stuff, but even some nice fire roads that even the X guys can enjoy. Running pavement can get so damned boring, and a support vehicle can still make its way along a fire road. thumb

SpiritWolf15

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 pm

SheWolf wrote:
You might want to incorporate some DS in there too Rob. I'm not talking "A" or "B" class stuff, but even some nice fire roads that even the X guys can enjoy. Running pavement can get so damned boring, and a support vehicle can still make its way along a fire road. thumb

That was one of the plans I had actually, incorporate some of the trails between highways and stuff.
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:05 am

Yeah, I suppose if you're trying to do a lot of millage and some of that is trails, not having to carry all the extra luggage and water sure would be nice. The only problem I see there is who would you get to run the support vehicle?

Any thoughts on routes with some easy trails?
There's lot's of neat areas in B.C., Idaho, Washington, Oregon.
The trick would be to find some things that connect various backroads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canada   Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Canada
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next