Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wolfaman Enduro carry all?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cmtnwr

Wolfaman Enduro carry all? Empty
PostSubject: Wolfaman Enduro carry all?   Wolfaman Enduro carry all? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Has anyone used the wolfman enduro carry all or the x carry all? The x carry all looks like it will fit the WR better. scratch
Back to top Go down
viroid

PostSubject: Re: Wolfaman Enduro carry all?   Wolfaman Enduro carry all? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:00 pm

I own the Enduro Tank Bag and the Enduro E-10 Saddle Bags; top notch product. I don't go anywhere without them; I even carry the saddle bags with nothing in them in case I decide to grab something while I'm out.

...v
Back to top Go down
twday

twday

PostSubject: Re: Wolfaman Enduro carry all?   Wolfaman Enduro carry all? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Riderwearhouse had the Mini Beta bag on sale for $40 at their garage sale. If I'd have had room, I'd have brought one home. As it was, I stocked up on three Givi cases full of stuff.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Wolfaman Enduro carry all?   Wolfaman Enduro carry all? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:22 pm

+1 on the enduro tank bag and the saddle bags. I have the older style saddle bags and leave them both on as well, cause you never know what kinda stuff you might have to bring home. wink

PostSubject: anyone using the carry all?   Wolfaman Enduro carry all? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:04 am

I'm also interested in the carry all. Anyone using it? I've have the wolfman tank bag but have found it gets in the way. Thinking of going with the carry all and a fender bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfaman Enduro carry all?   Wolfaman Enduro carry all? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfaman Enduro carry all?
Page 1 of 1