Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Western North Carolina - Asheville area

Go down 
+7
fla2wnc
bmwrider1946
Joe Dirt
love2lean
matttys
King Wolf
asheville thumper
11 posters
AuthorMessage
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

Western North Carolina - Asheville area Empty
PostSubject: Western North Carolina - Asheville area   Western North Carolina - Asheville area EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:37 am

I'm in Asheville, NC and would like to meet up and ride with anybody else around these parts. Post up and let me know where you are.
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Western North Carolina - Asheville area   Western North Carolina - Asheville area EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:34 am

Hey i am close to Winston Salem. And would be up for some riding sometime.
Do you know of any going riding spots?(Witch would be close for me in central NC)
Cause as far as Google...the only thing i end up to be finding is just tracks.
Back to top Go down
matttys

matttys

PostSubject: Re: Western North Carolina - Asheville area   Western North Carolina - Asheville area EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 pm

I'm riding with a bunch of F650 folks in Franklin this April. I'm sure you would be welcome to stop by. Will be a mix of road, dual sport and offroad.
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: ashville   Western North Carolina - Asheville area EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:09 pm

I'm in Madison county, we ride weekly. Come join us anytime brother.
Back to top Go down
Joe Dirt

PostSubject: Re: Western North Carolina - Asheville area   Western North Carolina - Asheville area EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Another Winston-Salem guy here! I've been spending my time in Uwharrie National Forest and Pisgah National Forest for the most part. I found a local MX track that accomodates my WR and offers a laid back enough atmosphere that I don't feel like someone is going to land a triple on me at Made for Play MX in Pilot Mountain in Pilot Mountain.

I'm currently putting together maps to make some regional camping weekends out of. I aim to loosely follow the Appalachian Trail south to Georgia with one route and meander through the backroads and dirt roads toward the Hatfield-McCoy with another. Ofcourse there is also the ADV Rally in Laurel Springs which is a great opportunity to get shown your own backyard by more experienced ADV types .
Back to top Go down
bmwrider1946

PostSubject: Re: Western North Carolina - Asheville area   Western North Carolina - Asheville area EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:58 am

I am in Maggie Valley for the week and I have my bike with me. Anything going on in the area this week or anyone interested in a ride?
Back to top Go down
fla2wnc

fla2wnc

PostSubject: Re: Western North Carolina - Asheville area   Western North Carolina - Asheville area EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:53 pm

im out in murphy if you ever feel like coming out west, or meeting up in the middle Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Western North Carolina - Asheville area   Western North Carolina - Asheville area EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:44 am

I'll be riding 'in' your area this Friday and Saturday (I'm staying in Little Switzerland.)

If you see a black WR250X with Ontario tags, give me a wave...
Back to top Go down
ah54495

PostSubject: Re: Western North Carolina - Asheville area   Western North Carolina - Asheville area EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:19 am

I am part of a meetup group based in the triangle, Triangle DualSport. I know its not exactly in Ashville but we do come up that direction. Yall should check us out on meetup.com.
Back to top Go down
mcook0525

PostSubject: Re: Western North Carolina - Asheville area   Western North Carolina - Asheville area EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Hickory rider here
Back to top Go down
Tewster2

PostSubject: Re: Western North Carolina - Asheville area   Western North Carolina - Asheville area EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Asheville area(Fines Creek)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western North Carolina - Asheville area   Western North Carolina - Asheville area Empty

Back to top Go down

Western North Carolina - Asheville area
Page 1 of 1