Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member from England

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Swede96

New member from England  Empty
PostSubject: New member from England    New member from England  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:30 am

Hi everyone, my name is John and I live near Leeds in the U.K. I am in the process of getting some 17" wheels built for my WRR(2008, White). Any of the U.K. folks on here had any experience with this. Regards
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New member from England    New member from England  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:57 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New member from England    New member from England  EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Welcome to the pack! New member from England  61865

mash100

PostSubject: Re: New member from England    New member from England  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:11 am

Swede96 wrote:
Hi everyone, my name is John and I live near Leeds in the U.K. I am in the process of getting some 17" wheels built for my WRR(2008, White). Any of the U.K. folks on here had any experience with this. Regards
Hey John - another rare UK WR!! Sadly I am definately NOT withing riding distance of Leeds.... Not much experience with wheel building, but why would you want to go the 17" route? Are there not enough 21" tyres that would suffice? If its for better handling, that's all well & good, but then surely you also need the better brakes of the X also.....
Back to top Go down
Swede96

PostSubject: Re: New member from England    New member from England  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 am

SheWolf wrote:
Welcome to the pack! New member from England  61865
Hi Mash
Nice to hear from someone in the Uk. I really should have gone with the X to start with but when I saw the White R in the showroom it was all over. I have spoken to the guys at Talon Wheels and they are going to build me a pair. There is a 320mm disc available for the front. I see your X is standard, I have a Yoshimura can on mine and the FMF fuel programmer. John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from England    New member from England  Empty

Back to top Go down

New member from England
Page 1 of 1