Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Rear shock protective coating

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flatboarder

flatboarder

Rear shock protective coating Empty
PostSubject: Rear shock protective coating   Rear shock protective coating EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Some rear shock protector I am going to try out for the first time (actually some quad/ATV part). Previously I had tried KTM PDS main bearing protection coating with very good results. This time the whole shock is protected at full length. Fits as like tailormade. Features velcro closure.
Rear shock protective coating 28003319.th
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Rear shock protective coating   Rear shock protective coating EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Interesting concept. thumb Between that and the seal covers for the fork, that should work nicely.

flatboarder

PostSubject: Re: Rear shock protective coating   Rear shock protective coating EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:13 am

SheWolf wrote:
Interesting concept. thumb Between that and the seal covers for the fork, that should work nicely.

Fork covers are on their way. Handcrafted by a friend of mine, tailorcut. After years of riding pure mud mostly I would not go riding without these protections.
Back to top Go down
flatboarder

flatboarder

PostSubject: Neopren fork seals   Rear shock protective coating EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Handmade from thick neopren tailored for WR250R, super durable quality and seam, good density, mud proof, thanks to an MX friend of mine who manufactured them.

Rear shock protective coating Neopren.th

Those socks keep inner fork seals operational even under very dirty, wet, muddy circumstances and will considerably extend service intervals at offroad riding.
Back to top Go down
BluePill

BluePill

PostSubject: Re: Rear shock protective coating   Rear shock protective coating EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Nice condoms man. Always good to practice "safe cycling"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear shock protective coating   Rear shock protective coating Empty

Back to top Go down

Rear shock protective coating
Page 1 of 1