Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

IMS Pro pegs installed

Go down 
+5
Mikechicago
Boondocker
SheWolf
soggytire
little squirt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
little squirt

little squirt

IMS Pro pegs installed Empty
PostSubject: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:23 pm

a couple pics of my new foot pegs. smashed my DRC ones with one small get off...hopefully these hold up a little better

IMS Pro pegs installed Af9d2258

IMS Pro pegs installed 2db50aca

IMS Pro pegs installed 633206a6
Back to top Go down
soggytire

soggytire

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:28 am

Those are gnarly. Might you need calf/shin guards? poser2
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 am

yea i wear full boots with knee braces when riding offroad thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 pm

They are aggressive alright. I've got a set of them too. IMS Pro pegs installed 61865

Boondocker

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:25 pm

little squirt wrote:
... smashed my DRC ones with one small get off...hopefully these hold up a little better

What makes you think they would hold up better? That's a technical question, not a challenge.
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:42 pm

the DRC ones seemed like a cast pot metal design. these seem to look like they are made from a better grade metal and or processing ma-thingy...I dont mean to get all scientific but thats what I see going on Shog
Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:31 pm

keep us informed on how they hold up. Imma get a new pair in the spring and want some tuff ones! I brought the X down on the right side and now my foot peg looks like Quasimodo.
Back to top Go down
joenuclear

joenuclear

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Boondocker wrote:
little squirt wrote:
... smashed my DRC ones with one small get off...hopefully these hold up a little better

What makes you think they would hold up better? That's a technical question, not a challenge.

I had them on my XRR. They are a polished cast stainless and very Hard. I had to dull them as they will eat your outsoles.
Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:41 pm

I was thinking about gettin these, you still like them??? Also whered you get them from, i cant find them for the 250x online, only the F. Thanks
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Mikechicago wrote:
I was thinking about gettin these, you still like them??? Also whered you get them from, i cant find them for the 250x online, only the F. Thanks

You can get the 250/450cF pegs. You just need to get the springs as well. Mine are for a 450.

Sorry about the sh*tty photo. But you can see how the springs sits at the bottom part of the mount and not in the middle like the R/X foot pegs.
IMS Pro pegs installed Logan-12

Last edited by trav72 on Sun May 15, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:50 pm

IMS Pro Series Foot Pegs for Yamaha WR-250 "R & X" (08-10) #297320-4 thumb Comes as a kit, with springs. I still have the packaging.

mash100

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:37 am

Bloody hell!!! Looks like those pegs could cut your feet to pieces!!! I can see you might want something this heavy duty for serious off-road riding, but are there better options for a WR-X????
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:41 am

Pivot-Pegz. Very happy

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:36 am

SheWolf wrote:
Pivot-Pegz. Very happy

+1 Love my Pivot-Pegz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMS Pro pegs installed   IMS Pro pegs installed Empty

Back to top Go down

IMS Pro pegs installed
Page 1 of 1