Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Swingarm protection

Go down 
+3
SheWolf
Jäger
17and21
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Swingarm protection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swingarm protection   Swingarm protection - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 pm

joenuclear wrote:

What is this Hockey and Ski you speak of?
Hockey is a rite of passion (yes, I used the right word) used by Canadians to sort the keepers from the throwaways among their very young.

What other nation gives their young two razor sharp blades, a long club, and tells them to go out with their gang and try and beat the other gang? And after doing it from the age of about 4 to 18, many of us are so used to it that we just keep right at it right into old age.

I would play hockey 24 hours a day, 365 days a year if it were humanly possible.

Skiing is what you do when you're not playing hockey to meet the tighties. You don't meet tighties in a hockey locker room... even hockey has it's shortcomings.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

Swingarm protection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swingarm protection   Swingarm protection - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:03 am

Yah, I'm 70, had lots of different bikes. Been trying to find a bike like this for thirty years, and finally have. When I'm too old to ride I guess I'll sell it but I couldn't imagine selling it to buy another. What the hell would I buy? A KTM 690? I had my check book out on that one many times over the past two years but just saw to many problems. I'm still can't believe this bike is a 250.......awesome!
Back to top Go down

Swingarm protection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2