Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Side Racks to hold dry bags

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwsmith

Side Racks to hold dry bags Empty
PostSubject: Side Racks to hold dry bags   Side Racks to hold dry bags EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm

I have been looking at the different options to camp off the WR in comfort. The option that I liked best was the wolfman dry bags but the price was a little on the high side for me. I already have all my camping gear in dry bags from my days of camping out of my buggy. So all I needed was some racks to strap them too. This weekend I threw together a couple racks. I can put up to three dry bags on them, two on the left and one on the right. I doubt I will take more than two but the option is there.

Side Racks to hold dry bags 1193575071_HU2SN-L

Side Racks to hold dry bags 1193574542_oLjrs-L

Side Racks to hold dry bags 1193574556_bCnBY-L

I put quick disconnects on the racks so they can be taken off once base camp is setup or for during the week when commuting.

Side Racks to hold dry bags 1193575051_ha9oA-L

Side Racks to hold dry bags 1193575009_RtKDc-L

The most important thing is something to hold your beer or camp stove at the end of the day. So the right side has the ability to make into a table.

Side Racks to hold dry bags 1193575076_RhAaW-L
Back to top Go down
RimBenty

RimBenty

Side Racks to hold dry bags Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Racks to hold dry bags   Side Racks to hold dry bags EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Set one of the racks up so you can use it as a grill over a camp fire. A table for your beer and a steak on the grill, what an awesome idea.
Out riding with all the comforts of home! freaky
Back to top Go down

Side Racks to hold dry bags
Page 1 of 1