Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!

Go down 
+21
foofighter
zone47
SheWolf
WRXer
bren5279
WRXR
mordicai
dc4stroke
motokid
lifejacket
deep blue
cuban11182
RimBenty
dustcloud
0007onWR
Midnite171
BuilderBob
soggytire
sswrx
Hertz
little squirt
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
liftdt4r

liftdt4r

My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!   My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:15 pm

little squirt wrote:
not very good, has alot of wind noise... going to get a suction cup mount next and try again.....anywho

Bad ass! Got any pics of that 4runner? I have one that's done up too but it's a 3rd gen, silver hood scoop and all.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!   My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Funny how I did get wind noise on the helmet but not on the reservoir... scratch dunno

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!   My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:05 am

Shewolf, how is that attached to your brake reservoir? Tape, glue, velcro, bolted?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!   My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:52 am

The cam comes with a few mounting brackets with super sticky tape underneath. I used a flat one. I have a contoured one on the top of my skid lid, too. thumb

trav72

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!   My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Squirt, did you take pics showing what was required mounting that KTM fender? I looked at some of your threads on here and SMJ but couldn't find anything. Would you mind explaining how you mounted it and posting pics if you have them?
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!   My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:57 pm

trav72 wrote:
Squirt, did you take pics showing what was required mounting that KTM fender? I looked at some of your threads on here and SMJ but couldn't find anything. Would you mind explaining how you mounted it and posting pics if you have them?

here ya go, just scroll down.......

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t3245-ktm-fender-installed#31853

thumb
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!   My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Awesome man can't believe you took it off already. :nono:
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!   My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:18 am

yea, i know.....i just dont need it for the kinda low milage city commuting i do here on the island..it is pretty sweet when u pass someone up and shift gears then hear the wastgate open, pppphhhsssssttttttt, then spool back up! hahahahaha it really puts a stupid smile on your face Very happy
Back to top Go down
zone47

zone47

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!   My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:10 am

little squirt wrote:
not very good, has alot of wind noise... going to get a suction cup mount next and try again.....anywho

Wow, that sounds really good! What fun! ... now I'm interested in the X set up with a turbo!! wink

I think I'll get my go pro out and do a little run around my town! bert
Back to top Go down
timmyooo

timmyooo

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!   My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:41 pm

hows the turbo holding up, any problems?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!   My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Turbo Kit Came In !!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3