Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Dual Star. still in business?

Go down 
+3
liftdt4r
Chief_Lee_Visceral
Ushuaia Or Bust
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

Dual Star. still in business? Empty
PostSubject: Dual Star. still in business?   Dual Star. still in business? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Wanted to order their heated grips and have tried to call the last few days, figuring they may have just had phone difficulties. The tech line still rings but sales is out of order. Anyone have any info? Their sales number is 800 466 7433
Back to top Go down
Chief_Lee_Visceral

PostSubject: Re: Dual Star. still in business?   Dual Star. still in business? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:29 pm

I went through this deal too last year. If they are in business they don't want to be. I placed a really large order and then they lost it and then when I gave it to them again it took forever to fulfill and one guy blamed another. Sorry but my advice is run away.
Back to top Go down
liftdt4r

liftdt4r

PostSubject: Re: Dual Star. still in business?   Dual Star. still in business? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:14 pm

I tried ordering mirros from them about a month ago, same deal, phone was disconnected.

I'd steer clear, heard they have great products but awful service. I went elsewhere after trying for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: Dual Star. still in business?   Dual Star. still in business? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Taking a look at HotGrips now. Any other recommendations?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dual Star. still in business?   Dual Star. still in business? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Hot grips are good, so are Symtec. thumb

Bgunn

PostSubject: Re: Dual Star. still in business?   Dual Star. still in business? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:55 pm

These are inexpensive, and have held up well for me.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&webTypeId=544&navTitle=Adventure-Riding+Gear&webCatId=58&keyword=heated+grips&prodFamilyId=23097
Back to top Go down
jeickerman

PostSubject: Dual Star is still in business.   Dual Star. still in business? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Lucky or unlucky enough, they are about 6 miles from my house. When I need something, I just drop in and get it from them. I am not sure how they stay in business when they don't respond to people who want to give them money.

If there is something you MUST have, let me know and I can go ride by and see what is up.

John
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: Dual Star. still in business?   Dual Star. still in business? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:07 pm

I placed an order for a mirror back in early february, never got it and they never charged my card. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
jeickerman

PostSubject: Re: Dual Star. still in business?   Dual Star. still in business? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:53 pm

skierd wrote:
I placed an order for a mirror back in early february, never got it and they never charged my card. Oh well.

Hmmm...that sucks. budah I can stop by on Friday after work and see if I can ask them if I get your info, to see if we can track what happened. Who knows, they may refund your money, and you can buy the DoubleTake mirrors. http://www.doubletakemirror.com/

I bought 5 of their heated gear round switches when I was up there, just in case they do go out of business, I should have switches for a while, in case they fail on me.

John
Back to top Go down
Ushuaia Or Bust

Ushuaia Or Bust

PostSubject: Re: Dual Star. still in business?   Dual Star. still in business? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:01 am

Bgunn wrote:
These are inexpensive, and have held up well for me.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&webTypeId=544&navTitle=Adventure-Riding+Gear&webCatId=58&keyword=heated+grips&prodFamilyId=23097

Wow, this is a great deal!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dual Star. still in business?   Dual Star. still in business? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:08 am

Probably the cheapest by far from what I've seen.

PostSubject: Re: Dual Star. still in business?   Dual Star. still in business? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dual Star. still in business?
Page 1 of 1