Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

SuperMoto Engineering out of business?

Go down 
+2
IAmABug
AaronWhitt82
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AaronWhitt82

SuperMoto Engineering out of business? Empty
PostSubject: SuperMoto Engineering out of business?   SuperMoto Engineering out of business? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Hey guys been a while since I posted!
Does anyone know what happened to SME's website? I want to order the rear axle blocks/sliders and front axle sliders.
It appears that the domain was lost for the website.
I guess I could always order T-Rex for the front, but I want an aftermarket axle block for the rear.
Anyone know of any other company that makes them for the X?
I checked Driven, but they don't make them.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: SuperMoto Engineering out of business?   SuperMoto Engineering out of business? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Check out zeta

http://www.zeta-racing.com/body/axle_block/index.html

Wheeling cycle carriers them
Back to top Go down
deep blue

PostSubject: Re: SuperMoto Engineering out of business?   SuperMoto Engineering out of business? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Wheeling Cycle Supply carries the SME axle block sliders in red and black.
The people at Wheeling are great.
http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop/1/17/index.shtml
Back to top Go down
jpatt

jpatt

PostSubject: Re: SuperMoto Engineering out of business?   SuperMoto Engineering out of business? EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Lucky for me I live down the street from Harry the owner and I am picking up his last set for the x tomorrow :)
Back to top Go down
motocrossmann

PostSubject: Re: SuperMoto Engineering out of business?   SuperMoto Engineering out of business? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Bummer! I was just eyeing up those axle block sliders. Hmmm, I may have to try and make my own then. Anyone out there create a model they are willing to share? If not I'm going to have to try and figure out Solidworks again!
Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

PostSubject: Re: SuperMoto Engineering out of business?   SuperMoto Engineering out of business? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:47 pm

At first I was thinking those axle block sliders were a huge waste of money. 4 chain adjustments later. I really wish I had one!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperMoto Engineering out of business?   SuperMoto Engineering out of business? Empty

Back to top Go down

SuperMoto Engineering out of business?
Page 1 of 1