Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Highway dirt bikes turn signals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wr ronin

Highway dirt bikes turn signals Empty
PostSubject: Highway dirt bikes turn signals   Highway dirt bikes turn signals EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:03 am

So I have the highway dirt bikes handguards on my WR, and I just ordered the LED front and rear turn signals. I was advised that I might also need a LED turn signal flasher. I was told that this is usually wired in between the switch and the battery. Has anyone done this mod yet? Any advice would be great.
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Highway dirt bikes turn signals   Highway dirt bikes turn signals EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:05 am

I received mine last week and planning to install today or tomorrow thumb
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Highway dirt bikes turn signals   Highway dirt bikes turn signals EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:34 am

I just remembered I have a LED turn signal flasher on my bike so my install wont be much of a test for you. Im not sure what I did with my stock one or I would test for you.

here is the LED flasher I have installed. 12 oclocklabs is another option.
Back to top Go down
wr ronin

PostSubject: Re: Highway dirt bikes turn signals   Highway dirt bikes turn signals EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am

cryptomundo
Where is the OEM flasher relay located? I'm looking forward to hearing about your install.
thumb
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Highway dirt bikes turn signals   Highway dirt bikes turn signals EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:50 am

its next to the battery .. on the positive side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highway dirt bikes turn signals   Highway dirt bikes turn signals Empty

Back to top Go down

Highway dirt bikes turn signals
Page 1 of 1