Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

leatt adventure enduro jacket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drater

drater

leatt adventure enduro jacket Empty
PostSubject: leatt adventure enduro jacket   leatt adventure enduro jacket EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:20 pm

i got my self a leatt jacket, pretty good fit over the pressure suite and neck brace, have not been on a ride yet with it.

it's not as heavy as the troy lee/ chris blais jacket, but it is a light durable fabric. the vents are in good places.

it seems like they could of bulked up on the front pocket zippers and the front zip.

i think it is worthy!

leatt adventure enduro jacket P4280010
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: leatt adventure enduro jacket   leatt adventure enduro jacket EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:54 pm

I've been trying to decide which jacket to buy for about a month now. The Blais jacket is my first choice. I've looked at the Leatt jacket but I don't like how the cover goes over the brace. It seems it would be good for winter but it would be hot in the summer. Can you remove it by any chance?
Back to top Go down
drater

drater

PostSubject: Re: leatt adventure enduro jacket   leatt adventure enduro jacket EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:44 pm

ya i had a chris blais but the wrong size, to big. i really liked it and it was bomber.

im going with a lighter style, and no! the neck part doe's not come off. i went for it, for the cold and to keep bugs out.
it is usually dank and foggy in the mornings in the summer so you freeze to death riding up to get into the sun, then it's roasting and tons of bugs that like to go down the brace and bite you. it doe's seem that it could be warm, i will give it try and see.

it's a XL and im 6'1 n half 185

i wear a Acerbis pressure suit with the Moto GPX Leatt.

Back to top Go down
drater

drater

PostSubject: Re: leatt adventure enduro jacket   leatt adventure enduro jacket EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:45 am

went for a ride in the new jacket and im very pleased with it, the ventilation circulated well and the brace felt good in placeleatt adventure enduro jacket P4280011[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/13587051/84]leatt adventure enduro jacket P4280012[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/13587051/85]leatt adventure enduro jacket P4280013[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/13587051/86]leatt adventure enduro jacket P4280014
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leatt adventure enduro jacket   leatt adventure enduro jacket Empty

Back to top Go down

leatt adventure enduro jacket
Page 1 of 1