Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Greetings from Denver

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
derm75

Greetings from Denver Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Denver   Greetings from Denver EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:35 pm

I rode a 2008 WRX home in the rain yesterday, replacing a 2006 KLR650 that I sold three hours earlier. I love it when things work out like that. I intend to set the bike up for dirt riding here in Colorado, thinking this bike will be a little more manageable for this new-ish rider when I find myself on some singletrack.

I'll post up photos, videos, and ride reports as they come. I'm excited to put some miles on this machine.

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Denver   Greetings from Denver EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:39 pm

Welcome to the pack, Jer! thumb It's always great to see a new owner so ecstatic about the bike, especially after downsizing. I know when I sold my 600 it was hard, but since having the R² I've never looked back.

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Denver   Greetings from Denver EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:52 am

Welcome, welcome. Please make yourself at home here =3
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Denver   Greetings from Denver EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
derm75

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Denver   Greetings from Denver EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:52 am

Thanks everybody!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Denver   Greetings from Denver Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Denver
Page 1 of 1