Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pachaug loop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jason meacham

jason meacham

Pachaug loop Empty
PostSubject: Pachaug loop   Pachaug loop EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 am

I rode most of the Pachaug NETRA loop yesterday with YZEct ''John" and his budddy(sorry I forgot his name already) I had a great time and I would like to thank you guys again for waiting for me..John, you are an excellent rider,,I feel like a better rider after riding with you guys. I left my house at about 12:45 and was home by 6:30..I put on about 150 miles with about 50 of them off road. I just wish Pachaug was closer to my house,,Here in Connecticut it is one of the very few legal places to ride. The netra loop is a nice mix of dirt roads,paved roads,single track,and one trail was barely wide enough for my bike,,after going thru that section my mirrors were flopping around and round,,I took the long way(scenic) home thru woodstock then stafford then home..I was very tired last night but I had a great time,,,,,,,,,,Jason
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

Pachaug loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pachaug loop   Pachaug loop EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Yeah, Jason, that was a good time, and it was good to meet you.
I enjoyed riding together out there, and we should do it again, sometime. :)

The other guy was Gene.

I know the trail you're referring to that loosened your mirrors - it was in the Green Falls portion of the Pachaug state forest.
Good thing the right-hand mirror is reverse-threaded, huh? :)

On my bike, I was using a Sean Ken (brand name) fold-down mirror (and Emgo has an exact copy, too).
On the street, I raise it up.
Leaving the street, I fold it down against my handlebar, out of the way.
I use it on my WR-250X, too. thumb
Back to top Go down
Dan893

Pachaug loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pachaug loop   Pachaug loop EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:32 pm

hey guys, fellow rider in CT. would anyone be interested in doing another pachaug run within a few weeks. ive never ridden their before because i live in fairfield which is pretty far compared to thomaston where i usually go to or some other local spots. but with thomaston being closed for so long ive started to travel further 2 weeks ago i did my first turkey run with the wr in RI and this past weekend i rode with some friends at this legal private property in groton. it would be cool to organize something with other wrr owners.
Back to top Go down
SOUTH of HEAVEN

Pachaug loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pachaug loop   Pachaug loop EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Hey, guys Im new to ds riding but Im an experienced street rider. Id love to do some trails in CT or RI this spring. I live right in Boston but my I can easily throw my bike on a trailer.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

Pachaug loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pachaug loop   Pachaug loop EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:04 am

That's possible for a Pachaug loop ride.
Look me up in the spring. :)

If I had about $550 to spare, I'd be trying out some of those winter tires with the carbide-tip studs in them.
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

Pachaug loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pachaug loop   Pachaug loop EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:32 pm

the warm weather is here ,,,,,lets ride,,,,,,weekdays work better for me,,,it would be great if we could get a group ride together... wings
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

Pachaug loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pachaug loop   Pachaug loop EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:37 am

I will be riding Pachaug state forest on Thursday if anyone is interested......jason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pachaug loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pachaug loop   Pachaug loop Empty

Back to top Go down

Pachaug loop
Page 1 of 1