Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Most EPIC thread EVER!!!

Go down 
+2
Fargo_Wolf
YamX1KRR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
YamX1KRR

Most EPIC thread EVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Most EPIC thread EVER!!!   Most EPIC thread EVER!!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:49 pm

In case you are living under a rock, check this out! http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

Its only a few days old and is all over the internet, the guy used NOS energy drink as a fuel additive. I did not read the whole thread, it is either the the most epic internet prank or the most epic fail.
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC thread EVER!!!   Most EPIC thread EVER!!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Ummmmm..... I'm no mechanical expert, but even I wouldn't use an energy drink as a fuel additive. No wonder the bike ran worse.
Back to top Go down
YamX1KRR

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC thread EVER!!!   Most EPIC thread EVER!!! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:00 pm

I don't think you read enough, he did have initial problems, but it comes out a couple pages later, he used the energy drink, not the fuel additive. A sugary drink will certainly cause problems.

edit: Nevermind, looks like you changed your reply.
Back to top Go down
Notsolegit

Notsolegit

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC thread EVER!!!   Most EPIC thread EVER!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:06 am

OMFG, what a fucking idiot. Could you imagine the bloke behind the counter going "check this wanker out, He's putting NOS energy drink in his tank" HAHAHAHAHAHA
And the fact that he keeps asking what to do. For starters I would be looking at taking it to the workshop where he brought the brand new bike?
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC thread EVER!!!   Most EPIC thread EVER!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:15 am

I wouldn't even drink it as an energy drink! freaky

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC thread EVER!!!   Most EPIC thread EVER!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:43 am

LOL. Yeah, read that thread. Been going around to all the forums. I think it ended up being a joke, don't know for sure.
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC thread EVER!!!   Most EPIC thread EVER!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:45 pm

Man...........What a moron!!
He should have known that Mentos and Diet coke work's waaaaay better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most EPIC thread EVER!!!   Most EPIC thread EVER!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Most EPIC thread EVER!!!
Page 1 of 1