Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fork compression setting -NO Click

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mordicai

Fork compression setting -NO Click Empty
PostSubject: Fork compression setting -NO Click   Fork compression setting -NO Click EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:26 am

When I turn the front compression setting screw on the bottom of the forks I can not hear or feel any clicks. I have to set them by the number of turns out, so I'm never sure if I have them exactly the same. Is this just me ? Can you hear or feel the clicks on yours?
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

PostSubject: Re: Fork compression setting -NO Click   Fork compression setting -NO Click EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:23 am

I'm fairly certain mine had some very faint clicks, because I did back them all the way out to make sure they were equal before going a couple clicks harder.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Fork compression setting -NO Click   Fork compression setting -NO Click EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:21 pm

I agree:
Try it again and listen and feel more closely.
It's pretty faint and subtle.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: Fork compression setting -NO Click   Fork compression setting -NO Click EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:13 pm

YZEtc wrote:
I agree:

I need to borrow my son in laws stethoscope! Faint and subtle doesn't work when your 71.
Back to top Go down
Marylucky

Marylucky

PostSubject: Re: Fork compression setting -NO Click   Fork compression setting -NO Click EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:03 pm

mordicai wrote:
When I turn the front compression setting screw on the bottom of the forks I can not hear or feel any clicks. I have to set them by the number of turns out, so I'm never sure if I have them exactly the same. Is this just me ? Can you hear or feel the clicks on yours?
Same thing here, one work but not the other
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: Fork compression setting -NO Click   Fork compression setting -NO Click EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:11 pm

mordicai wrote:
YZEtc wrote:
I agree:

I need to borrow my son in laws stethoscope! Faint and subtle doesn't work when your 71.

Oh goodie, one more thing to look forward to poser2

I'm almost 62, and I can hear and feel (feel is easier) the clicks on mine, but yeah, it's subtle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fork compression setting -NO Click   Fork compression setting -NO Click Empty

Back to top Go down

Fork compression setting -NO Click
Page 1 of 1