Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

GPS web site TRimble Free Maps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PanamaVail

PanamaVail

GPS web site TRimble Free Maps Empty
PostSubject: GPS web site TRimble Free Maps   GPS web site TRimble Free Maps EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:43 am

I have joined and played around with Trimble a GPS site that is free. Routes and trails are posted also pictures can be added. I have a Garmin 60
http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/dyn/MyAccount/Default.aspx
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

GPS web site TRimble Free Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPS web site TRimble Free Maps   GPS web site TRimble Free Maps EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 pm

PanamaVail wrote:

I have joined and played around with Trimble a GPS site that is free. Routes and trails are posted also pictures can be added. I have a Garmin 60
http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/dyn/MyAccount/Default.aspx

I'm a bit too lazy to register just to have a look. Sounds like they're reinventing the wheel, sorta, in the dual sport world. Have a look here:

Dual Sport Maps

Here's a specific example:

Click on either "GPX Files" or "Garmin Maps" to generally snoop around; let us know if Trimble has produced something better for dual sporters.

SPOT Adventures also offers a similar service. I haven't seen anything with more features than Dual Sport Maps, however. And the development rate for adding features and improvements is pretty impressive. It probably helps that he's a dedicated dual sporter with a WRR...
Back to top Go down

GPS web site TRimble Free Maps
Page 1 of 1