Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Axo

GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor? Empty
PostSubject: GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor?   GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:44 am

Hi, I'm in Argentina and right here I think we have the european rr (2010, o2 sensor, black frame) and I was wondering where I could get a GYTR pipe with the o2 sensor stub.
I've seen on this forum that GYT-32D93-AU-AL does have the o2 sensor stub but I can't find any US store that carries that one, instead GYT-32C93-01-AL is everywhere. Does this model has the o2 stub as well?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor?   GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:55 am

Axo wrote:
Hi, I'm in Argentina and right here I think we have the european rr (2010, o2 sensor, black frame) and I was wondering where I could get a GYTR pipe with the o2 sensor stub.
I've seen on this forum that GYT-32D93-AU-AL does have the o2 sensor stub but I can't find any US store that carries that one, instead GYT-32C93-01-AL is everywhere. Does this model has the o2 stub as well?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

US models don't have o2 sensors. So US stores have no reason to sell pipes with o2 stubs.

You can buy a US model and have a bung welded on.

Your other option is to search European, UK, or Australian shops online.

I think models sold in those areas have the o2 sensor as part of the package.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
millert85

PostSubject: Re: GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor?   GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:55 pm

or contact the store and give them the part number you need, see what they can do. print out some quotes on the US spec pipe and take them to your local dealer, try get him to come to the party on the euro spec pipe.
Back to top Go down
combo

combo

PostSubject: Re: GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor?   GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:28 am

Buy a FMF Q4 on ebay and get a local bike or exhaust shop to fit the bung/nut...

GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor? DSC02547

..Cost me 1/3 of the price of a retail AU/EU GYTR Pipe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor?   GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor? Empty

Back to top Go down

GYTR Pipe w/o2 sensor?
Page 1 of 1