Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Mississippi WR250X

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1moreroad

Mississippi WR250X Empty
PostSubject: Mississippi WR250X   Mississippi WR250X EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:32 pm

It's a better passenger bike than my old ZX6R cheers

Mississippi WR250X 3572232174_6687135f4b_o

Last edited by 1moreroad on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Mississippi WR250X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi WR250X   Mississippi WR250X EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:51 pm

thumb I took my 13 year old to school on mine today. That fuel tuner made a world of difference!!

Mississippi WR250X Empty
PostSubject: Holly Springs National Forest, Union and Marshall Counties   Mississippi WR250X EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Took a fantastic ride a short ways from home Saturday afternoon.

Found some great single lane paved and unpaved roads up in the Holly Springs Forest. The road riding would rival some of the best in the country if only it were bigger and with less houses.

No good pix of the streets -- too busy having fun on the X -- but a few of the dirt roads to share.

The problem with Mississippi is the traffic:

Unfortunately many of the double track I tried ended in dead ends of one sort:
Mississippi WR250X 3587577934_442ba20825

Or another:

Great name for a little road in a little town called...

This last photo is a ways up what started as a paved road, then a gravel road, then a clearing then...

Exploring stuff like this is why I got this bike! There were a couple of side roads. I could probably spend a weekend morning exploring this area up by Sardis Lake.

Last edited by 1moreroad on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1moreroad

Mississippi WR250X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi WR250X   Mississippi WR250X EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:32 pm

One more to add. Our garage door broke and it took about 2 weeks to get all the parts for the repair. Fortunately the cars were out of the garage when it broke, but the bike was inside for some maintenance. After finishing the maintenance, I HAD to get out for a ride. The only way out? The kitchen.

Mississippi WR250X 3586775459_5b275e623a
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Mississippi WR250X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi WR250X   Mississippi WR250X EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:40 pm

thumb I LIKE that!! Mine's in the carport ready for tomorrow's run.

flatboarder

Mississippi WR250X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi WR250X   Mississippi WR250X EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:28 am

I like those good weather nice trail pictures. They are making me happy at those rainy days over here. Would have gotten me the R version at your location.
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

Mississippi WR250X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi WR250X   Mississippi WR250X EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:57 am

Cool! Everyone needs a bike in the house. You know, it can be a long walk over to the fridge at times.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Mississippi WR250X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi WR250X   Mississippi WR250X EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:01 am

Nah, you just strap a cooler full of beer to the back of the bike and have it sit next to you by the couch while you channel surf. Very happy

Mississippi WR250X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mississippi WR250X   Mississippi WR250X Empty

Back to top Go down

Mississippi WR250X
Page 1 of 1