Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Mississippi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tango whiskey

tango whiskey

Hello from Mississippi Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Mississippi   Hello from Mississippi EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Iv always been a sport bike guy but as I get older the high speed road runs get less appealing. So I just bought a 2012 WR 250R and I am soooo happy with it! First thing I did was buy a set of nobbies for stock wheels and and got a set of supermoto wheels! Next comes the pipe, programmer, air box mod and servo mod!!!! Thanks to this site!!! Guys on youtube like JakeTheGardenSnake and MotoTrippin made my mind up for me!!! Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
mmjsport

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mississippi   Hello from Mississippi EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Nice purchase and welcome. Did you get a good deal?
Back to top Go down
Hog86r

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mississippi   Hello from Mississippi EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:39 am

I was in the Port Gibson/ Vicksburg area week-end before last. Beautiful country. Didnt have my bike but would love to come back and do some exploring. Are you anywhere close to east/central MS?
Back to top Go down
tango whiskey

tango whiskey

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mississippi   Hello from Mississippi EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:48 pm

mmjsport wrote:
Nice purchase and welcome. Did you get a good deal?
I gave $5400 brand new! I thin I did good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Mississippi   Hello from Mississippi Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Mississippi
Page 1 of 1