Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

The Wuff

Go down 
+14
Notsolegit
PonchoV
MeefZah
SpiritWolf15
X-RoadRider
mwakey
Fargo_Wolf
v8r
dirtytrixx400
2Wheelz
malibu_dan
ZED
seattlechronic
SheWolf
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Shog Thanks Meef...

SpiritWolf15

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:10 am

To above pic:

Rawr >;3
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Tibarus wrote:

Rawr >;3

Can you explain this to those of us over 50?
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:03 am

mwakey wrote:
Tibarus wrote:

Rawr >;3

Can you explain this to those of us over 50?

Roughly translated:

Hubba Hubba >;3
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:09 pm

lurk
Back to top Go down
Notsolegit

Notsolegit

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 am

PonchoV wrote:
lurk
x2
Back to top Go down
WRR103

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wooo!   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 pm

Do you have a sister? thumb
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:37 pm

WRR103 wrote:
Do you have a sister? thumb

If she did I'd already have dibs bow wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:11 pm

The Wuff - Page 2 IMGA0049
I know it's small... The Wuff - Page 2 93746
The Wuff - Page 2 PuddleJumper_0002

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blast From the Past   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

I found an old pic of me when I was 18 on the old bike I dearly loved and lost in a bad accident back in 1988, and never thought I'd replace. Then there is my Monster, which is the bike I replaced it with, 20 years later to the exact date and time I wrote off the old one. The Wuff - Page 2 640571
The Wuff - Page 2 Duo2X

SpiritWolf15

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:43 pm

SheWolf wrote:
I found an old pic of me when I was 18 on the old bike I dearly loved and lost in a bad accident back in 1988, and never thought I'd replace. Then there is my Monster, which is the bike I replaced it with, 20 years later to the exact date and time I wrote off the old one. The Wuff - Page 2 640571
The Wuff - Page 2 Duo2X

Spooky spooky The Wuff - Page 2 640571

Also rawr for teh hotness The Wuff - Page 2 810411
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:14 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Drag me to a nice deep mudhole and you'll see a fully naked woman run laps thru it. Very happy

Try and explain that one to your husband LOL
"Well, these guys from the forum dragged me to this big mud hole and I just couldn't control myself"
Maybe Dan would just shake his head and think "Not again!!"
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:24 pm

He'd laugh and go "What??!! I wasn't invited?!!!" The Wuff - Page 2 911463 Red, you should have recognized that bike. I always rode it the shop. The Wuff - Page 2 163123

YZEtc

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Nice pics, SheWolf. :)

I had a Yamaha DT-200R, too, which is a model Yamaha does not import into the USA.
It was a 1990 DT-200RA which I bought brand new in Canada and had smuggled across the border down to Connecticut by having it partially disassembled and claiming it was a collection of motorcycle parts.
It also helped greatly that the border inspector knew a friend of one of the guys hauling the bike down. :)

That bike was fabulous.
I rode it everywhere and enjoyed every mile on it. :)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:58 pm

I loved that little bike. It was as indestructable as the WR is...until it got killed by a car. The Wuff - Page 2 9356

YZEtc

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Gawd. The Wuff - Page 2 640571
What happened?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:38 pm

I can take that 2 ways... The Wuff - Page 2 851577 What one are you referring to, what happened to me, or the bike?

YZEtc

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Of course, I mean the bike, young lady.
There's nothing wrong with you. :)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 pm

*giggles* Just teasin. The Wuff - Page 2 93746

The bike accident was ugly, to say the least. I was stopped because someone 4 vehicles ahead of me made a left turn onto a side street. The traffic started moving, so I followed along, hit second gear and the next thing I know this car in the opposing lane makes a turn in front of me, just as the car ahead of me clears the intersection, and I had nowhere to go. I ended up t-boning it, which probably would have been easier on me in the end, but the old biddy didn't stop after we collided. I got dragged down the entire length of the car with my leg smushed in between my bike and the car until there was no more car, and I hit the pavement. I took out the passenger window with my head, ripped off the passenger mirror and the gas flap with my body, pushed the gas cap on my bike right into the tank with my crotch, and the passenger I had on the back flew over my head and bounced off the hood of the car, landing on the other side of the road. Finally the car stopped and this old lady gets out, hobbles over to where I am pinned under my bike and can't move because of the damage I took to my legs, and asks me if I want someone to call 911!!! The Wuff - Page 2 724854 She said that she didn't see me...that bike's headlight came on as soon as I kicked it over. It turns out she couldn't see me because she could barely see over the dashboard. 73 years old, and just barely able to see over the dash. The Wuff - Page 2 640571 So the bike was a write-off; it was pretty mangled up, and I ended up tearing and ripping just about every tendon and ligament in my legs...tore the ACL on the left knee, which still acts up after 3 surgeries, and separated the muscle from the bone on my left lower leg. Doc said I would have been better off had I broke it. The Wuff - Page 2 9356 I was on my back for 8 months after that, and the old biddy was charged with failing to yield to the right of way.

YZEtc

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Holy shit.
Yeah, that was a biggie, for sure.
I felt pain just reading that.

Made me think of when I lowsided off my XJ-600SE Seca ll (cold tires on an October morning) and slid directly into the metal post of an Armco barrier, which I hit just to the left of the family jewels by an inch or so.
I still have a nice lump from where the I-beam-shaped post tried to part my flesh down to the bone, and the scar is quite the conversation piece. :)
Never felt so sore in my life for days afterwards.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Yeah, that kind of pain is something I never want to experience again. I got screwed too for pain relief. They gave me T3's only to find out I'm allergic to them. The Wuff - Page 2 527254 ES Tylenol just doesn't cut it.

SpiritWolf15

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:27 am

SheWolf wrote:
*giggles* Just teasin. The Wuff - Page 2 93746

The bike accident was ugly, to say the least. I was stopped because someone 4 vehicles ahead of me made a left turn onto a side street. The traffic started moving, so I followed along, hit second gear and the next thing I know this car in the opposing lane makes a turn in front of me, just as the car ahead of me clears the intersection, and I had nowhere to go. I ended up t-boning it, which probably would have been easier on me in the end, but the old biddy didn't stop after we collided. I got dragged down the entire length of the car with my leg smushed in between my bike and the car until there was no more car, and I hit the pavement. I took out the passenger window with my head, ripped off the passenger mirror and the gas flap with my body, pushed the gas cap on my bike right into the tank with my crotch, and the passenger I had on the back flew over my head and bounced off the hood of the car, landing on the other side of the road. Finally the car stopped and this old lady gets out, hobbles over to where I am pinned under my bike and can't move because of the damage I took to my legs, and asks me if I want someone to call 911!!! The Wuff - Page 2 724854 She said that she didn't see me...that bike's headlight came on as soon as I kicked it over. It turns out she couldn't see me because she could barely see over the dashboard. 73 years old, and just barely able to see over the dash. The Wuff - Page 2 640571 So the bike was a write-off; it was pretty mangled up, and I ended up tearing and ripping just about every tendon and ligament in my legs...tore the ACL on the left knee, which still acts up after 3 surgeries, and separated the muscle from the bone on my left lower leg. Doc said I would have been better off had I broke it. The Wuff - Page 2 9356 I was on my back for 8 months after that, and the old biddy was charged with failing to yield to the right of way.

*hugs for surviving*

Makes you wonder why Canada hasn't initiated mandatory driver re-exams for the elderly.... The Wuff - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:12 pm

SheWolf wrote:
He'd laugh and go "What??!! I wasn't invited?!!!" The Wuff - Page 2 911463 Red, you should have recognized that bike. I always rode it the shop. The Wuff - Page 2 163123

I dont wanna see your Hubby running naked through a mud hole!, That would spoil the whole moment, there are things you cannot "Unsee"
1988 was the year I went to work at the Honda shop and everyone quit talking too me LOL
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Wait...we still rode with you up at Hunter's with the quads. I still have a pic of Wazz losing his quad in that field. That was when Bruce was still riding his 250 Quadracer with his Hole Shots. The Wuff - Page 2 93746

0007onWR

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Ya, i was just kidding, put a lot of hours on that Quadracer back then
That was the only machine I owned back then that I was never seriously injured on LOL, shoulda been several times

I remember that friendly looking 1 inch deep mud puddle that almost swallowed Dave's Mojave, haven't looked a puddle the same since Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wuff
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next