Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

The Wuff

Go down 
+14
Notsolegit
PonchoV
MeefZah
SpiritWolf15
X-RoadRider
mwakey
Fargo_Wolf
v8r
dirtytrixx400
2Wheelz
malibu_dan
ZED
seattlechronic
SheWolf
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Wuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:57 pm

I don't think that was near as crazy as the time when I almost ran Darryl over when we crossed the creek (crap, I forgot the name of that place) out behind the golf course before you hit Lumby. I think that was the first time I ever floated down a creek on a quad. The Wuff - Page 3 986936

spidersoup

The Wuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:51 pm

SheWolf wrote:
I found an old pic of me when I was 18 on the old bike I dearly loved and lost in a bad accident back in 1988, and never thought I'd replace. Then there is my Monster, which is the bike I replaced it with, 20 years later to the exact date and time I wrote off the old one. The Wuff - Page 3 640571
The Wuff - Page 3 Duo2X

We have a similar story. And we are the same age. I was 16 when I had my accident. 20 years is how long it took for me to get back on a bike. Now I have one of my own (same as yours) to fill the hole. Maybe we are like cosmic brother and sister. I lived in BC once - in *cough* Prince Rupert *cough*. Bu I love BC. Have you ever been to Ontario?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Wuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Got a new do. Had comments from I could be the centerfold model on Whitesnake's car to I look 10 years younger. The Wuff - Page 3 93746 The Wuff - Page 3 61865 $ inches came off the length, and half my hair due to a major shag.

The Wuff - Page 3 Cimg0114

The Wuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wuff   The Wuff - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wuff
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3