Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Riding around Lewiston Idaho

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RT3856

RT3856

Riding around Lewiston Idaho Empty
PostSubject: Riding around Lewiston Idaho   Riding around Lewiston Idaho EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:37 pm

This is a picture of the Salmon river Mile 60 from town on my odometer.this place is awesome!

From the main dirt doad to here is about twelve miles of fun riding.

took a bunch of pictures. left here and headed for high ground on the otherside of the mountain to get some sunset pics.

Started getting low on fuel so I turned around.

Well this bug gets in my helmet "using the dualsport style with face shield" stopped to get the bug out and a black bear walks out of the brush not even ten feet awayRiding around Lewiston Idaho 640571 he just stopped and looked at me like geesh! what are you doing? then wondered on.

I love stuff like that. Saw more deer than you can count and several Elk.

Gonna pack more gas next weekend.

Anybody in the area want to ride let me know. this is some fun scenic and easy riding
Back to top Go down
RT3856

RT3856

PostSubject: Re: Riding around Lewiston Idaho   Riding around Lewiston Idaho EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:39 pm

[img][/img]Hmmm.......

I don't know what I am not doing right but my pics aren't posting.

OK I give up just know it was pretty area to ride in.

guess I am the dumbest WR rider on the forum, can't even post a picture[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Riding around Lewiston Idaho   Riding around Lewiston Idaho EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Did you use the image hosting on the forum, or an external one? The one on the forum works fairly well; I also use Photobucket. Riding around Lewiston Idaho 61865

RT3856

PostSubject: Re: Riding around Lewiston Idaho   Riding around Lewiston Idaho EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:04 am

I tried the image host and it started downloading some program and changed my desktop and still couldn't get photos on the forum.

Hmmmmm?????? it hijacked all the photos on my puterRiding around Lewiston Idaho 1710251491 I do sell some of my photos and They are not for free public access.

I will have to try again when my patience returns.

It took a while for the process to complete, actually it didn't cause I had other things to do and I turned off my puter after 45min.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Riding around Lewiston Idaho   Riding around Lewiston Idaho EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 am

The imaging hosting utility here didn't hijack all the photos on your computer, and it doesn't download software or change your desktop.

First, you have to browse to each photo individually, specify it's size, etc., and then copy the URL it generates.

Second, if you are a photographer who sells photos, you probably have hundreds of photos, many in RAW format that are 10 mb, 16 mb, etc. The program couldn't "hijack" and upload that much content even if you left it running for days.

I have several thousand photos on my computer, most in RAW format, and I have been using that utility for about three years now. The version here and the stand alone website. It has never installed software on my computer, never copied a photo I didn't tell it to, and never done more than one photo at a time.

Your issues lie elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding around Lewiston Idaho   Riding around Lewiston Idaho Empty

Back to top Go down

Riding around Lewiston Idaho
Page 1 of 1