Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dducatih

My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project. Empty
PostSubject: My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project.   My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:13 pm

I joined this forum July 5th just prior to the purchase of a, low mileage, 2008 WR. I spent a week in August and three weeks in September making some changes.
When I joined someone replied...."Can't wait to see the pictures."....Here they are. I've posted the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.239027046148987.126772.100001250797568&l=fd8a89d12a&type=1

This is my first WR250R and the smallest (non vintage) bike I've worked on. It was also my introduction to EFI. Thanks to Rick Ramsey, Eddie Sisneros (SpeedWorks), Forest @ Wheeling Cycle Supply,
Neil Hitchcock, and about twenty others for their helpful hints along the way.

I can't wait for spring 2012 to give it a whirl. wings
Back to top Go down
dducatih

PostSubject: Almost forgot!   My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Once you open the link for the picture album (created on my FaceBook page) you then click on the first image in the album which will enlarge. Then you can page through the remaining pictures with forward and back arrows.
You do not need to be my "friend" on FB to view the album.
Back to top Go down
RattTongue

PostSubject: Re: My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project.   My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:04 pm

As a mechanically challenged individual I will be bookmarking this thread for reference purposes as I attempt some of these mods on my bike. Nice work, both on the bike and documenting the mods.
Back to top Go down
ramz

PostSubject: Re: My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project.   My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:59 am

Quote :
I can't wait for spring 2012 to give it a whirl.
Why not ride it this fall and get some instant gratification? My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project. 379944
Back to top Go down
dducatih

PostSubject: Thanks RT   My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:48 pm

RattTongue wrote:
As a mechanically challenged individual I will be bookmarking this thread for reference purposes as I attempt some of these mods on my bike. Nice work, both on the bike and documenting the mods.

I'm flattered of course. I wish it was all "original" work. I've learned over the years from many others. You may want to "book mark" Rick Ramsey's web site. He is the WR guru here in Colorado and has a wealth of great information to share. Best of luck with your project.
Back to top Go down
dducatih

PostSubject: Fall Riding   My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:53 pm

ramz wrote:
Quote :
I can't wait for spring 2012 to give it a whirl.
Why not ride it this fall and get some instant gratification? My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project. 379944

Hi Rick,
I will be riding some this fall as you suggest but doubt I'll tackle anything that really pushes the envelope. My time budget for "non family" related activity has been spent this year. I'll take this bike to Texas in mid October and run it on the family ranch....we''l see how it runs about 4000 ft lower.
Back to top Go down
RattTongue

PostSubject: Re: My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project.   My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:08 pm

dducatih wrote:
You may want to "book mark" Rick Ramsey's web site.

Oh, I have along with wrrdualsport.com.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project.   My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project. Empty

Back to top Go down

My WR250R's 30 Day Diet & FARKLE Project.
Page 1 of 1