Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250X HANDGUARDS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
z-ro

WR250X HANDGUARDS Empty
PostSubject: WR250X HANDGUARDS   WR250X HANDGUARDS EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:24 am

Hi all!

I live in the uk and i was wondering where is the best place to buy some handguards for my new 11' WR250X. I have had a look online and couldnt even seem to find any what fit the wrx. Does anyone know what handguards fit best and are quite cheap? Any info would be great.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
MotoKirby

WR250X HANDGUARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR250X HANDGUARDS   WR250X HANDGUARDS EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Zeta Handgurads with integrated blinkers, using the Triple clamp mount would be a top choice. Can't go wrong with Cyrca in the same setup.

Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

WR250X HANDGUARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR250X HANDGUARDS   WR250X HANDGUARDS EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:10 pm

I got the tusk ones. Aluminum bar guard with plastic wind guard. Haven't crash tested em yet. They were $55 for metal + plastic.
Only pic I have of em isn't a good angle.

WR250X HANDGUARDS B8ljeg
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

WR250X HANDGUARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR250X HANDGUARDS   WR250X HANDGUARDS EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 pm

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/192/4881/ITEM/Western-Power-Sports-Off-Road-Handguards.aspx?WT.ac=SLIsearch

That's what I'm rolling. I'm also using the cyra tripple clamp mount and threaded bar inserts in easton bars. I had to cut about 1/2" off the inside edge and drill a new mounting hole. They were too long and hit the top triple as they arrived.

You can kind of see the mounting setup in this pic...

WR250X 9-19-11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WR250X HANDGUARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR250X HANDGUARDS   WR250X HANDGUARDS Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250X HANDGUARDS
Page 1 of 1