Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

funny threads i ran into today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BoredAzHell20

funny threads i ran into today Empty
PostSubject: funny threads i ran into today   funny threads i ran into today EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Well I am part of other forums and all it took was a post from a guy on the R6 forum to bring me to 3 other ridiculous threads. Just wanted to share them with all of you.

MCN Article
I guess there is this guy named Shervin who is on the Kawasaki forums who takes it upon himself to do very dangerous mods. I guess he thinks he is a better engineer then the engineers at Kawasaki. Some of his mods is shaving off unnecessary weight at one place you should never think of and painting the brake rotors as the same color as the brake calipers. MCN wrote an article about him. I only wish I was able to see the actual threads and pictures. I guess after sudden stardom Shervin became smart and deleted his "how-to" photos, but his name still lives on in all forums. google ShervinRRR.

Awesome friend helping to install fender eliminator kit
This thread was pretty funny. A friend help this forum member to install a fender eliminator kit on his 6r. After the installation suddenly his bike won't start. I wonder why?

Who needs motor mounts for a 1000CC motor?
The link above provided me the momentum to find Shervin's threads and a thread about "why moto gp bikes have mummy stickers on them".

Why is there mummy stickers on motogp bikes?
Now this thread really cracked me up. I was laughing so loud at work after reading this. It's already been 2 hours and I'm still snickering about this thread. The OP is a good guy, but this was just too funny to let go by.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

funny threads i ran into today Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny threads i ran into today   funny threads i ran into today EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Some real rocket scientists there. thumb
Back to top Go down

funny threads i ran into today
Page 1 of 1