Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Go Race suspension at Durhamtown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple900

Go Race suspension at Durhamtown Empty
PostSubject: Go Race suspension at Durhamtown   Go Race suspension at Durhamtown EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:49 pm

I just bought an 08 wr250r with 400 miles on it. rode it on the street for about 5 miles and then did the routine mods to the engine and sent the suspension off to Go Race for a "woods riding" revalve. Then I took it to Durhamtown for a couple of days in the woods. The suspension worked great. the back end was planted and did't buck around . the front was predictable and compliant. while at Durhamtown I took the wr out on the GP track and had a really good time. the bike did welll and the suspension never bottomed out. I usually keep two wheels on the ground but on the GP track I spent time on jumps. Even did a double till I started thinking about staying within my limits and the 9 hour ride back to Florida. I am happy with the Go Race suspension and even though there are suspension guys here in Tampa it makes sense to me to send it off to someone who has a lot of experience with the WR.
Now I need to sort out the bike . It seems a little nose heavy which could be that the former owner tried to shorten the ride height with a Yammyllink and dropping the front forks. So I want to put the ride height back to stock and get rid of the Yammylink.
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

Go Race suspension at Durhamtown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go Race suspension at Durhamtown   Go Race suspension at Durhamtown EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Im feeling the same thing with the front end on my bike .. I lowered the rear and dropped the forks down about 7mm .. Like you I am thinking to raise the rear back up some and play around with the fork height until I find something that works
Back to top Go down

Go Race suspension at Durhamtown
Page 1 of 1