Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My first bike show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mucker

mucker

My first bike show Empty
PostSubject: My first bike show   My first bike show EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:52 am

I went to the Halifax international Bike Show today.
Though I'm glad I went, the name is a lil bigger than the show I expected.
I guess because I'm familiar with what's available around Nova Scotia...there wasn't alot of surprises.

Anywho, to see all them bikes, and size them up in one go...get's a fella a lil itchy for what he doesn't have...

Obviously, nothing that could do it all, like my wrr...except the 2012 wrr....which, by the way, has slightly, different, looking exhaust heat sheilds...and stickers...wohoo!

The GasGas EC300 looked awesome...6 days version,'11 $7700...and street legal...barely.
Them trials bikes looked some fun too.

The Huskies had a 511 dual sport that looked sweet too.

Spent a couple minutes around the YZ 125....and the KTM 200 excw

Everything else sucked and/or was overpriced.
A few electric bikes looked cool...

Did I mention the street legal EC300?

Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

My first bike show Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first bike show   My first bike show EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 am

What, no pictures????

amazon

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

My first bike show Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first bike show   My first bike show EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:06 am

I've gone to the international motorcycle show in NYC twice and I don't think I would do it again,,,,to me , it's like walking around a big dealership with 10,000 other people getting in your way. and bumping into you,,,,any bike that was interesting would have such a big crowd around it, you couldn't even get close....it's not that I had a bad time,,I just don't think I'll do it again......right now I'm about to go watch a local enuro race down the street from my house called the SNOWRUN,,,,even though we have no snow this year....it's free and I'll see alot of cool bikes...................................Jason
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

My first bike show Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first bike show   My first bike show EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:18 am

I just was at my first motorshow as well. The one is Munich is pretty damn huge. Spent 3 hours there and still didn't see everything.

I guess it's pretty cool if you get the student discount thumb but yeah it is over crowded.

Lots of cool new things, including the ducati 1199 Panigale and the 2 new BMW scooters.

Lots and lots of gear as well, most discounted at 20%. Too bad I don't have any money cry

Sorry no pics, forgot my camera Shog

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first bike show Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first bike show   My first bike show Empty

Back to top Go down

My first bike show
Page 1 of 1