Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

short clutch lever?

Go down 
+2
Arkmage
casto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
casto

short clutch lever? Empty
PostSubject: short clutch lever?   short clutch lever? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 am

I just ordered a drc "shorty" clutch lever, and it's only 1/2" shorter than the stock one???? Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find one that actually is shorter?
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: short clutch lever?   short clutch lever? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:38 am

I've got a righteous stunt metal "standard" lever I bought "used". It's a two finger lever. Their shorty is a 1 finger lever.

Their price is reasonable for the quality of the machining. It's a very night piece of kit.
Back to top Go down
Captain Midnight

Captain Midnight

PostSubject: Re: short clutch lever?   short clutch lever? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Hack saw!!!
Back to top Go down
Peterbuilt

Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Re: short clutch lever?   short clutch lever? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:41 am

X2 on the Righteous stunt lever..
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: short clutch lever?   short clutch lever? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:34 am

http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop/1/14/index.shtml

I ordered these in the 3-finger for the clutch and brake. Zeta pivot levers. Love them. I have them set up so I use 2-fingers most of the time however I can use only one. It's nice that they pivot out of the way because I can run them tight to the bars and not worry about hangin up on them if my hand slips off. At $49 each they are a bargin IMO. Beuatifully machined and light. Only thing I had to do was fiddle with reach on the clutch so it disengaged the clutch switch so I can start the bike in gear.
Back to top Go down
wristpin

PostSubject: Re: short clutch lever?   short clutch lever? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:15 pm

My bike fell over a few years ago when I was cleaning it or something and the clutch lever broke off about halfway. I touched it up with some sandpaper and it is perfect now. I usually always shift with one finger and only use two when I'm at a red light or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: short clutch lever?   short clutch lever? Empty

Back to top Go down

short clutch lever?
Page 1 of 1