Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Beautiful British Columbia!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SKDmark

Hello from Beautiful British Columbia! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Beautiful British Columbia!   Hello from Beautiful British Columbia! EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:34 am

Hello All... My name is Mark and I just purchased a 2008 WR250X with a mere 1350 KMS on the clock! It was brought up from Idaho a couple of months back. I am pretty happy with it so far and have learned so much from the forums already. i'll try to summarize my learnings on this machine as I go along.

I have been riding for 30 years now, mostly on the street and have owned a total of 17 bikes. Here is a list of my most recent bikes.

2008 Yamaha WR250X
2006 Honda CRF230F
1985 Honda XL350R
1987 BMW K75S
1993 Kawasaki KLR650

See ya on the forums...

Mark
Back to top Go down
akHuff

akHuff

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Beautiful British Columbia!   Hello from Beautiful British Columbia! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:51 am

BC is cool man. I live in Alaska and am from AK but I lived in Bellingham for a few years and ventured to BC during my ventures in the lower '48... Mostly been wheel'in around Mission and a few other places nearby. The Hurd of Turtles ? My paps is now a washingtonian that's apart of that group.... Canadian's are F'n cool - Whatcom Sucks, Bellingham Blows and THE FOX ROCKS!!
Back to top Go down
SKDmark

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Beautiful British Columbia!   Hello from Beautiful British Columbia! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:10 pm

BC is pretty awesome, but Bellingham has better deals. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Beautiful British Columbia!   Hello from Beautiful British Columbia! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Beautiful British Columbia!
Page 1 of 1