Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

how much on-road use is too much?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vermillionaura

how much on-road use is too much? Empty
PostSubject: how much on-road use is too much?   how much on-road use is too much? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:45 am

I've put nearly 2000kms on my stock trailwings, they have plenty of tread, but i just want something a bit more capable in the dirt. i was looking at the Michelin t63, but am now leaning towards the dunlop d606.
the only problem is, i ride my bike a fair bit on the road. up to 60kms a day. so how much is too much for the d606s? will they handle this?
Back to top Go down
mucker

mucker

PostSubject: Re: how much on-road use is too much?   how much on-road use is too much? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 am

My 606's have over 5000 km's on them...I want a new set, but there is meat left.
I'm guessing over half those km's are tarmac.
For an all round tire they will be hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: how much on-road use is too much?   how much on-road use is too much? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:46 pm

I usually got 5000 solid miles out of a rear D606, and about 3500 out of the front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how much on-road use is too much?   how much on-road use is too much? Empty

Back to top Go down

how much on-road use is too much?
Page 1 of 1