Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Not WRX but supermoto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CDNSXV

CDNSXV

Not WRX but supermoto Empty
PostSubject: Not WRX but supermoto   Not WRX but supermoto EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:15 pm

My first supermoto video. Sorry, no WRX in it. But then my 70 hp SXV is a lot more fun on a tight kart track than the WRX.

Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Not WRX but supermoto   Not WRX but supermoto EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:48 pm

CDNSXV wrote:
My first supermoto video. Sorry, no WRX in it. But then my 70 hp SXV is a lot more fun on a tight kart track than the WRX.

I don't know about that. The little WRX is pretty fun on that track. It'll be especially fun with the new FMF!
Besides, I don't recall you ever trying the WRX on that track. Very happy
(The SXV would be more fun on the big track though)

Nice vid. I especially like the moves at the 0:15 mark.
Back to top Go down
CDNSXV

CDNSXV

PostSubject: Re: Not WRX but supermoto   Not WRX but supermoto EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Finally figured out how to attach sliders to the pegs without surgery. Kelly wants to do the next track night so our WRX will be there next time.

But I still think 3rd gear power wheelies out of the corners is pretty darn fun. thumb
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Not WRX but supermoto   Not WRX but supermoto EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Definitely looks cool. I got tired of wheeling the Z1000 while it was leaned over in the corners. I'm enjoying something that doesn't do that by accident.

That's great if Kelly's going to come out. Then there'll be two Yama-chicks out motarding. thumb
(and maybe you can 'borrow' Kelly's long enough so we can get into a battle of the WRXs in the corners. Very happy )
Back to top Go down
CDNSXV

CDNSXV

PostSubject: Re: Not WRX but supermoto   Not WRX but supermoto EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:11 am

Quote :
aybe you can 'borrow' Kelly's long enough so we can get into a battle of the WRXs in the corners

I'd probably get my butt kicked. GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Not WRX but supermoto   Not WRX but supermoto EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 am

Get someone to vid THAT! thumb A shootout of the two X's....be a neat vid.

INSTIGATOR

PostSubject: Re: Not WRX but supermoto   Not WRX but supermoto EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Nice vid. IMO...you'd learn a lot more on the x. You could go into/out of the corners a little harder without having to "worry" about the front end coming up. thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not WRX but supermoto   Not WRX but supermoto Empty

Back to top Go down

Not WRX but supermoto
Page 1 of 1