Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello, just bought my WR250R

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smilely

Hello, just bought my WR250R Empty
PostSubject: Hello, just bought my WR250R   Hello, just bought my WR250R EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Hello, thought I'd introduce myself and share my excitement wings

I just picked this up on Friday. I've been dreaming of getting one of these for several years and things finally came together so that finally could do it. I had a KLR650 several years ago and really enjoyed it but it was just too big and heavy for the trails I wanted to ride. I gave up having a dual sport and replaced it with a Concours. While I really like the Concours I also kept thinking how much I enjoyed and missed riding on the trails. So a few weeks ago I put my Concours up for sale and started searching for a WR250R. As luck would have it, I found a deal I could not pass up despite the fact that I not sold my Concours yet. 2008 with 500 miles, for $3500. Its bone stock but for the price, I had to jump on it! Can't wait to hit the trails again!
Just joined this forum this morning after having been a lurker for a long time. Lots of great info here.
Back to top Go down
Jolly705

PostSubject: Re: Hello, just bought my WR250R   Hello, just bought my WR250R EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Welcome I just grabbed an 08 as well, registering it tomorrow :-)
Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

PostSubject: Re: Hello, just bought my WR250R   Hello, just bought my WR250R EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Hold on bro ! I got a connie and a wr250x,as they are not eaven close keep um. They could be two of the best bikes for what they each do,dont jump the gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, just bought my WR250R   Hello, just bought my WR250R Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, just bought my WR250R
Page 1 of 1