Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack

Go down 
+5
dmmcd
Cutthroat Bill
mcdoudlehopper
shep546
r6realtor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
r6realtor

bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Empty
PostSubject: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:28 pm

finally got it all just about done, still waiting for the fender eliminator and turn signals to come in, the custom graphics were no fun to put on but there on!
Looks like soon I will go ahead and sell my brand new 2012 blue plastics, so let me know if anyone is interested.

bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Blackwr7
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Blackwrpic
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Blackwrpic1
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Blackwrpic2
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Blackwrpic3
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Blackwrpic4
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Blackwrpic5
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Blackwrpic6
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Bikeandjeep
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Bikeandjeep1
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Bikeandjeep2
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Bikeandjeep3
My awesome wife got me the matt black icon variant for christmas.
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Icon
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Icon1
Back to top Go down
shep546

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Lookin clean, I see you like black.

also diggin the rubi
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:09 pm

Thanks appreciate it, the rubi is a 12 with the new motor in it, I also had an 08 and 09, the new motor is amazing compared to the old one.
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:45 pm

drc front/rear turn signals done along with tail light eliminator kit, much cleaner looking now.
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Finishedbike5
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Finishedbike4
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Finishedbike
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Totallyfinished_zps545858ec
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Totallyfinished9_zps1184fe16
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Totallyfinished2_zps137437de
bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Totallyfinished4_zpsf3f3df04
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Really nice bike. I see I'm not the only one with an awsome wife... cheers

Ride safe and take care

Doc
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:38 am

Time to paint that exhaust guard!! IMO dunno
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:15 am

mcdoudlehopper wrote:
Time to paint that exhaust guard!! IMO dunno
will be replacing it with two brothers carbon fiber exhaust, hopefully sooner than later
Back to top Go down
Cutthroat Bill

Cutthroat Bill

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:54 am

Where did you get the plastics, and how much did you pay for the lot?
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 am

Cutthroat Bill wrote:
Where did you get the plastics, and how much did you pay for the lot?

I had the same question. The bike looks very nice. I am considering going black, but still undecided.
Back to top Go down
Roost

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Hey what mirrors are you running? They sit nice and low compared to others.
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 pm

plastics are from soloracer.com and the mirrors are just from ebay cant recall the seller.
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Roost wrote:

I have those mirrors as well. Got them from eBay, Took 3 weeks by boat to arrive. Just search "bar end mirrors."
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Swagger wrote:
Roost wrote:

I have those mirrors as well. Got them from eBay, Took 3 weeks by boat to arrive. Just search "bar end mirrors."

lol, mine must have come from a different seller, they were in 3days tops,im in fl too. one had like a black spot in it and I sent them pics of it and they sent me a new one in like another 3 days, but yes bar end mirrors. Cant remember seller name but had pretty good customer service in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:13 am

r6realtor wrote:

lol, mine must have come from a different seller, they were in 3days tops,im in fl too. one had like a black spot in it and I sent them pics of it and they sent me a new one in like another 3 days, but yes bar end mirrors. Cant remember seller name but had pretty good customer service in my opinion.

Well damn! Lol. I need some new ones. Paint is peeling and once i hit about 70 my right mirror turns in and i have to constantly adjust. Guess when I look again I'll avoid sellers from Hong Kong hide !
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:15 am

well they very well might be the same mirrors but the seller did a nice job of correcting that one issue and the sellers are in the U.S.A, I think ,mine may have been from hong kong just cant remember?? they are metal and obviously I had to do a little rigging to get them to sit the way they do.
Back to top Go down
robby0304

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:43 pm

What brand are the wheel set? did they come with the front caliper bracket? looking on converting my WR to sumo, and would like to start with the wheels. How much did it cost you for the pair?
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:24 pm

robby0304 wrote:
What brand are the wheel set? did they come with the front caliper bracket? looking on converting my WR to sumo, and would like to start with the wheels. How much did it cost you for the pair?
There warp 9 and they come with rotors that fit your stock calipers, give Jim a call/email at motoxindustries.com the most amazing customer service I have ever dealt with, no lie!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dylonspitshotfire

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Bike looks good bro, I assume those are 1 1/8" bars tapered down to 7/8" to accomodate stock controls? Also curous to know what your asking for those plastics? Just converted mine over to white but always looking for a deal.
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Dylonspitshotfire wrote:
Bike looks good bro, I assume those are 1 1/8" bars tapered down to 7/8" to accomodate stock controls? Also curous to know what your asking for those plastics? Just converted mine over to white but always looking for a deal.
Thank you! and yes correct on the bars/controls, this is my craigslist ad for my plastics... http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/for/3507871976.html
Back to top Go down
r6realtor

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:46 am

let me know if your interested I could probably work a better deal on the plastics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack   bars - new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack Empty

Back to top Go down

new plastics, evo bars, power madd guards and rear rack
Page 1 of 1